Aug 5, 2019
Here i am craving isa scene's and i always ask myself quietly

When, Where, please, and why not now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Here i am craving isa scene's and i always ask myself quietly

When, Where, please, and why not now.
I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure we won't have to wait much longer from the tease renders of the Xmas special episode looks like that's what we will get. I actually really like the idea of the special since it's a nice compromise of getting to do fun scenes that isn't canon for the main game. Especially since it still feels to early for any lewds to happen with Isa in the main game to me.

Reactions: badtimetales

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure we won't have to wait much longer from the tease renders of the Xmas special episode looks like that's what we will get. I actually really like the idea of the special since it's a nice compromise of getting to do fun scenes that isn't canon for the main game. Especially since it still feels to early for any lewds to happen with Isa in the main game to me.
I'm just glad that the Christmas release isn't canon. At least that's what I remember badtimetales saying. I could be wrong though.

perverso79

Aug 2, 2017
i just recently stumbled over this game. its fun so far. but i am just at the scene, where mc gives isabella a beer after her dog was traquilized... and did mc just cut off the tops of the bottles? the beer bottles look like they would cut your mouth open while drinking from it... apart from that the game looks good... ;):LOL:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
i just recently stumbled over this game. its fun so far. but i am just at the scene, where mc gives isabella a beer after her dog was traquilized... and did mc just cut off the tops of the bottles? the beer bottles look like they would cut your mouth open while drinking from it... apart from that the game looks good... ;):LOL:
Yeah, I might redo that. Those were the only beer bottles I had at that time.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Those bottles are in a lot of AVN's. I just roll with it. Just I like roll with all the characters wear the same clothes day after day.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Man isnt MC supposed to be like ex black ops super intelligent solider?
How come he always ends up on his ass in every conflict.
BULLSHIT

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC is not wolverine .. MC is RocketRacoon in his ”kidnapped to be experimented on and running away ” phase.
This game even shows him being all tied up WHILE THE DELTA FORCE tango with THE ASSASSINS FOR HIRE to save him.
BULLSHIT
MC is not even investing his retirement life into anything, actually, his morning alone took him outta society for good.

Oct 10, 2022
BULLSHIT
You know even black ops are human beings, right? Also he mentions a few time that he is too out of shape, also also beginning at the game dude was out of 1 month coma.
Even a fit black ops dude can get ambushed and each time he ended up on his ass was sneak attack. So.......

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
BULLSHIT
not sure if he was black ops I just recall military. regardless he said once or twice he is out of shape. Not sure how many years he has been out of the miliary but I want to say a decent amount of time since he built some security software. So I think it is easy to get rusty when you are out of practice. That and well not every MC needs to win all the time after all he is human and easily to make mistakes when you out of practice / rusty and out of shape. That and it wasn't a 1 on 1 fight where he was aware of the enemy he was unaware of them.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes