VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't even remember how did I encounter Isabella tbh but Alex's attitude hooked me ngl. Though, after that I really liked Isabella and Zeus, also MC is really one of the rare one that I can relate to his thinking process.

I do remember one thing though, when I saw the car riding animation then bathtub I was like what's going on, most game shy away from doing animations for even important parts but this game has scene changing animations, is this really an AVN? So it's safe to say this game changed mine quality expectations from AVNs.
I agree so much on the animations I love it when AVN's add non lewd ones it may be a little detail but it adds so much to the game my new favorite one is in the new update when Isa is making pizza. to me that animation made the wholesomeness of that scene so much better. Those none lewd animations especially the ones in these game makes this game stand out above others in my eyes + it has good characters and a good story as well the romance isn't rushed just to include lewds because it's an AVN. While i'm not sure if this AVN is top 10 for me 15 for sure. It is however in my top 3 favorite AVN's. Yes I do have 2 different list lol.

Also I demand more Zeus and the zoo!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The mighty snowflake said that the pets are a bad idea.

And I'm known to change my story because some butt hurt idiots demand it.
So what else can I do?
Fine.
*Grabs Jinx, shoves the cat into Zeus's mouth, grabs Zeus and rushes out the fire* There. I saved Zeus and Zeus saved Jinx. Problem solved. Also, fuck that snowflake. Throw him in the fire.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Fine.
*Grabs Jinx, shoves the cat into Zeus's mouth, grabs Zeus and rushes out the fire* There. I saved Zeus and Zeus saved Jinx. Problem solved. Also, fuck that snowflake. Throw him in the fire.
People seem to have a problem to understand why Zeus and Jinx are there.

But i like your idea ;)

But no, there will be no burning house, rescuing anybody.

Oct 10, 2022

So what else can I do?

A fire it it is!
Here's an idea, since snowflakes are not good with heat why not we put the snowflakes to that fire so we would not need to choose between Zeus or Jinx and since snowflakes got melted away no one would demand same thing ever again. :WeSmart:

I know you don't change your story on demand, so I humbly suggest a scene in Christmas special that show snowflakes on fire. ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

So what else can I do?

A fire it it is!
Wait... NO! It's not necessary because any fool should know the cat will dominate the dog! Once this happens, everything else will fall in place. It's the natural order after all. Jus' Sayin':cool:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Fine.
No, no, no... that's too fast... blame the fire on him... get a few corpses from the Indigents plots, spread them around the house, say it was a party, and get him framed for quadruple homicide, say he brought all the fire equipment to prove intent, so he gets murder one, 4 consecutive life sentences no parole... I'll even pay for the first year of lube (no I won't, I'll talk to the guys in the kitchen to hook him up with the lard bucket).

You guys are too fast... slow... despairing... painful... cold vengeance is what's what. Not this... burn him in the fire nonsense... a very hot fire burns pain receptors in 3 seconds. Pfffftttt...

Peace :(

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You lost me here. Let'em get it dry. No lube needed.
No brother... he may bleed out... that would be too fast. Not only that the guy going in dry may hurt himself, we aren't about to hurt our allies. We want that smell of bacon permeating his cell, mixed in with the other resulting odors of that joyful act... and having him stew in it, years upon years, until he can no longer vomit because his esophagus is raw, until he can no longer eat because all the food will smell the same as his cell. Remember, slow, painful, LOOOONNNNG vengeance. Not fast. Never fast.

Pffft amateurs...

Peace :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No brother... he may bleed out... that would be too fast. Not only that the guy going in dry may hurt himself, we aren't about to hurt our allies. We want that smell of bacon permeating his cell, mixed in with the other resulting odors of that joyful act... and having him stew in it, years upon years, until he can no longer vomit because his esophagus is raw, until he can no longer eat because all the food will smell the same as his cell. Remember, slow, painful, LOOOONNNNG vengeance. Not fast. Never fast.

Pffft amateurs...

Peace :D
You can't bleed out from that. Plus with lube, he'll only start enjoying it.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes