VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i tried to get one over the other doesn't seem possible ... its like if you want just one girl .. you have to take both ... did the dev. plan for this to be this way ?
i mean its cool if thats true ... but it would be nice to have a choice ... or maybe thats to much work ?
anyway .. awesome game

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
i tried to get one over the other doesn't seem possible ... its like if you want just one girl .. you have to take both ... did the dev. plan for this to be this way ?
i mean its cool if thats true ... but it would be nice to have a choice ... or maybe thats to much work ?
anyway .. awesome game

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

You can have single routes with Alex or Isa.
But even than the other girl will be there, just not as a LI.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You can have single routes with Alex or Isa.
But even than the other girl will be there, just not as a LI.
yeah i've played this game a few times already and you can't have one without the other .. or the girls are bi and want you and each other ... at least it seems that way .. which is cool with me ...
don't get me wrong ok .. i enjoy this game a shit ton .. and will play until the end :love:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I guess the question arises because Isabella's path is not as advanced as Alex's. We are still getting to know her and while we already had the chance to choose or reject Alex, that option is still not available for Isa. So players read that they can choose to be with one or the other (or both), and some people think that this choice is already present. And it's not, yet.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes