VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think we need a nude render of the front and the back to compare which asset is better her ass or boobs.
Joking aside I'm honestly not sure what I like more and im usually an ass man. From what I recall without looking at a picture / render I love how her boobs have a more natural feel to them and aren't overly big like alot of LI in these games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I think we need a nude render of the front and the back to compare which asset is better her ass or boobs.
im usually an ass man

I can't choose ;)

I might have overdone it with her legs, some like bigger asses, her breasts are a bit too big for my taste.
But I absolutely love the whole package, same goes for Alex, even she is the complete difference :cool:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'll never understand games that fetishize gigantic tits, it's a turnoff for me more than anything
100% it's very rare for me to like a LI like that. I also hate how 99% of milf characters are like that as well it's like they aren't allowed to have normal size ones if they are a milf lol. So when I see a game like this that doesn't over do it I'm pretty happy and usually put it higher on my to play list lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'll never understand games that fetishize gigantic tits, it's a turnoff for me more than anything
100% it's very rare for me to like a LI like that. I also hate how 99% of milf characters are like that as well it's like they aren't allowed to have normal size ones if they are a milf lol. So when I see a game like this that doesn't over do it I'm pretty happy and usually put it higher on my to play list lol.
I have this theory that a lot of males, believe that boobs represent age. So, tiny boobs means loli and gigantic ones means MILF. Just my own theory. I have nothing to base it on.

Oct 10, 2022
I have this theory that a lot of males, believe that boobs represent age. So, tiny boobs means loli and gigantic ones means MILF. Just my own theory. I have nothing to base it on.
It's kinda disturbing tbh, I only like small to mid and bigger it gets, bigger turn off for me and I don't think I am into loli or something. Though I do understand where you are coming from.:unsure:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello.
This has been bothering me for a while now, but a few conversations in the last few weeks have really touched me.
I am happy about every supporter, every Steam buyer.
But in the last few months, more and more people have been saying that they want to support, but are unable to due to their current situation.
Please do me a favour:
Support when you can, not when you think you have to.
If you don't know where to throw this bucks, I'll take them.
Otherwise keep them.

Whether I earn four hundred or five hundred dollars a month is irrelevant.
But for some people, five dollars is a meal. And I don't want that.
Feedback, Steam wishlists, tell others about my game.
That helps just as much!
A very thoughtful BTT

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

But for some people, five dollars is a meal.
The meal I'm making now will feed me 5 or 6 servings for about $10 - been having to cook that way for a very long time now. I did splurge for my birthday, and will also do a bit more with family at Christmas, but that's where many of us are. We appreciate the understanding.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Hello.
This has been bothering me for a while now, but a few conversations in the last few weeks have really touched me.
But in the last few months, more and more people have been saying that they want to support, but are unable to due to their current situation.
Please do me a favour:
Otherwise keep them.

That helps just as much!
A very thoughtful BTT
Reaction:

Not sure why it turned white. Oh well. lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Hello.
Please do me a favour:
Otherwise keep them.

That helps just as much!
A very thoughtful BTT
This dev was already one of my favorites. Ever since playing the game for the first I did feeling a bit guilty not being a patron. As I liked this game so much this was honestly one of the few I would consider supporting and I tend not to really want to use patron as id feel guilty for not supporting other dev's I like the game they are making. Was already considering becoming one when the special drops either the month it drops or the month after depending on how much I buy during the steam sale. But reading this makes me like badtimetales even that much more.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
wow just saw now that it got a new chapter <3 can't wait to read it, still finishing some stuff here <3 love ur novel btw

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes