VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone,
I've been working a few hours a week on a special for Christmas.
I had planned to release a part for each Advent Sunday. Well, I should have known better.
The first release got bigger and bigger, experimenting with Blender was fun (and I'm happy with the results), but when I "finished" the first version I realized I wasn't going to release it like this.
Long story short, the Christmas special will be a winter special over the next few months.

What is it about?
The story takes place in the familiar "universe", you are in a relationship with Isa and Alex. Sorry, I know that some players only want to have a two-way relationship, but branching would have been too much work.
Isa has a job offer and the mc takes the opportunity to combine this with a short holiday. of course not everything goes as well as planned.
A certain reporter plays a role, but the content with her is avoidable.

The first part consists of 320+ rendered images and 16 animations.
You can download it

Thanks for your support, I hope you will like it.

BTT

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I have a sexy thought I want to share what do you think about this?

I start by sitting in a chair and jacking off for a bit while I enjoy the sight of the girls making love to each other
The sound of them kissing & moaning fills the room.

I then walk over and sit on the bed and hold Alex's legs open while Isa is furiously eating her out
Isa then looks up at me & I see Alex's juices all over her beautiful face.

We then kiss and share the great taste of Alex's vagina.
The girls then switch positions & we do it all over again.
Then finally, the three of us spend all day in bed making love.

In my fantasy we are a throuple who all loves each other equally.
If we have an important decision to make, we make it as a family.

I know it's a big wall of text, but I just had to get my sexy thoughts out there.

Oct 10, 2022
Guys I have a sexy thought I want to share what do you think about this?

I start by sitting in a chair and jacking off for a bit while I enjoy the sight of the girls making love to each other
The sound of them kissing & moaning fills the room.

I then walk over and sit on the bed and hold Alex's legs open while Isa is furiously eating her out
Isa then looks up at me & I see Alex's juices all over her beautiful face.

We then kiss and share the great taste of Alex's vagina.
The girls then switch positions & we do it all over again.
Then finally, the three of us spend all day in bed making love.

In my fantasy we are a throuple who all loves each other equally.
If we have an important decision to make, we make it as a family.

I know it's a big wall of text, but I just had to get my sexy thoughts out there.
This is suspiciously wholesome, are you alright mate? :cautious::confused:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This was planned as an in-game for the Xmas special.
As the special is a winter special now, let me add this as a Christmas greeting ;)

View attachment 3204399
Why you have to do this to me... You know how much I love Isabella and now I can't wait. this render is perfect she looks so inviting yet I just want to stare at her all day. I might need to save this and use it as a wallpaper / background image for awhile on my PC.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Why you have to do this to me... You know how much I love Isabella and now I can't wait. this render is perfect she looks so inviting yet I just want to stare at her all day. I might need to save this and use it as a wallpaper / background image for awhile on my PC.
Ok, no more Isa renders.

And Alex is fuming...

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes