VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
Christmas will be over in a few hours.
I had a lot of fun (and also headaches) with an animation in Blender, but I think the result was worth the effort. The biggest problem, as always, was bringing the animation from Blender to Daz. The goal for 2024 is to render in Blender; in the Winter Special, there is already a scene that is completely animated and rendered in Blender.
The family has been down with a stomach flu for 36 hours, and I fear they have infected me as well. I'm trying to fight it with Scottish friends. ;) Let's see.
I will take a break for the special; the update and the Steam release have priority.
Since I have been asked: I plan three releases for the special, depending on how much of the limited work time allows. 800-1000 renders, 30-60 minutes of gameplay, depending on the player. But since everything from now on takes place in more or less three environments, it should be feasible (I don't have to set up new scenes, light them, and so on).
Well, six days until the new year, and for many of you, they will be quiet days.
Enjoy them,
Thanks for your support.

BTT

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I wanted to ask a question? even though Alex is attractive I need big boobs so when the time came I decided not to go with the Alex...I figured if I stopped Alex route I'd have a better chance of ending up with Isabella...did I make the correct decision? also...I think Val is gorgeous as well...is there a path for her? also...does anyone know how long it takes for the updates? any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hey everyone...I wanted to ask a question? even though Alex is attractive I need big boobs so when the time came I decided not to go with the Alex...I figured if I stopped Alex route I'd have a better chance of ending up with Isabella...did I make the correct decision? also...I think Val is gorgeous as well...is there a path for her? also...does anyone know how long it takes for the updates? any help would be greatly appreciated
Better to get these answers from the dev but from what I know here is what I can tell you.

There is plans for a future throuple path at some point. So as far as I know there is 3 main paths. Alex , Isabella and throuple. What you did put you more on the Isabella path. I think Val is only gonna remain a Side Girl not 100% sure.

Can't speak really on update time but I discovered this back during the end of Summer and the last update came out at the end of November. So I want to say at least 3-4 months maybe add a few onto to that just to be on the safe side but it didn't feel that long to me.

Reactions: Jarulf
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes