VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

etool

Jun 14, 2021
so far so good, interesting story, looking forward to more ...

Alex is a Hottie!!! tho, not a big fan of the shave style ... but, as in real life, accept them as they are or not at all

oh and 'points' on not killing the doggo .... feel free to kill as many humans as you want (not Alex or Issy, and the old military dude he is cool)

Thanks for the game/story

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Damn link or the green button to press DL dont work for PC, pressing and he blinks but thats all. No timer starts DL in Xsec.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Alex is a Hottie!!! tho, not a big fan of the shave style ... but, as in real life, accept them as they are or not at all
I was thinking about the hair style a lot and to be honest I didn't expect so much positive feedback about Alex in general.
I'd chosen it because it fits her personality.
There will be some background information (why is she like she is) later in the game.

oh and 'points' on not killing the doggo .... feel free to kill as many humans as you want (not Alex or Issy, and the old military dude he is cool)

Ya, never planned to kill Zeuss, but I hope it was a good cliffhanger. :)

No good guys will get (seriously) injured - and Wil is one of them. A very important one for the story.
Can't guarantee this for the bad boys :)

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I was thinking about the hair style a lot and to be honest I didn't expect so much positive feedback about Alex in general.
I'd chosen it because it fits her personality.
There will be some background information (why is she like she is) later in the game.
Yeah, Alex is great, even though that wouldn't normally be my favorite look.

Reactions: badtimetales

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That scene is such a great plot device to spice things up and add thrill and exposure to the game.
Great fun times in the pool, fiddling with the deepth of it and your hots 4 eachother always get hot.
I'm really having fun setting this up ....

no, not really :)
It was a nightmare. Fiddling with surface settings for hours.

View attachment 1668993
View attachment 1668994 View attachment 1668995

But i think it was worth the time :)
What do you think?

All pictures are part of animations.
This might not be that deep of a leap of faith but is right there under the surface, lurking,
ready to spring into action any moment n ow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Beast of a game.. well written and the 'movie clips' are out of this world.. Dev's got talent oozing out of his pores.. Can't wait for more. This one has jumped to the top of the list. Kudos

Nothing has changed.. if anything I'm even more impressed. The car pulling up to the gate? What is that kind of movie like quality doing here? Not knocking other games but damn this is just on a different level entirely.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, Alex is great, even though that wouldn't normally be my favorite look.
Is she avoidable as a LI? First impression and I can't get over her look, it's too much of a deal-breaker for me without knowing anything else about her...I'd rather just keep as a 'friend' with no benefits. I'm always interested in a good story and the premise sounds interesting enough to check out.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Is she avoidable as a LI? First impression and I can't get over her look, it's too much of a deal-breaker for me without knowing anything else about her...I'd rather just keep as a 'friend' with no benefits. I'm always interested in a good story and the premise sounds interesting enough to check out.
She isn't.

Not in Chapter one.
In Chapter two you have the choice if you want to have sex with her or not.
Later in the game you can break up with her.

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She isn't.

Not in Chapter one.
In Chapter two you have the choice if you want to have sex with her or not.
Later in the game you can break up with her.
Cool! Thanks for the info! Story sounds interesting and can't wait to try it out even if she really isn't my type. I may not be interested or attracted to her in the least, but as long as I'm not forced to be in a relationship with her for the whole game, I'm willing to play!

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes