VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Weekend Update

c023-1-26d.png

Uh, it's weekend.

Sorry, I was so busy with the third scene and polishing the first two that I just forgot to give you an update.

First two scenes are completely done, text, rendering, polishing, additional renders.
Third scene is rendered for about 80%.

Can't show more preview pictures as nearly all of them would be spoilers, sorry. (Well, you saw Trisha already :))

So all in all I'm on time for the Chapter 2 final.

Have a nice Sunday :)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
This is a really good start to the game, beautiful interesting story, lovely girls. So, guess I just had to head over to Patreon, and added Pixieblink while I was at it. He's the reason I found the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is she avoidable as a LI? First impression and I can't get over her look, it's too much of a deal-breaker for me without knowing anything else about her...I'd rather just keep as a 'friend' with no benefits. I'm always interested in a good story and the premise sounds interesting enough to check out.
Who is Alex in the screenshots? The punk one sided hair girl? I'm thinking about trying this game but unavoidable sex scenes is usually a bad game design. Unless it's vital to the plot.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Who is Alex in the screenshots? The punk one sided hair girl? I'm thinking about trying this game but unavoidable sex scenes is usually a bad game design. Unless it's vital to the plot.
Yes, that's Alex.

Unavoidable sex only happened in Chapter one.
But be aware, that she is important for the story, so you may avoid the sex with her, but she will have screentime.

Vital to the plot?
She helped you to deal with the death of your ExGF (which is the one of the most important plot of the whole story).
It's a story driven game and it's set up like this.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Hey, are the two great fan signature GIFs created by Krull and Lady Aspen already enough
for an awesome game like "Isabella"?! ... -> Evaluating the custom quality of the art these two sigs are for sure!

Nevertheless - with approval of badtimetales - I'd like to add some to provide the right amount of quantity :sneaky::

ISABELLA - Fan Signature 1 *
300 x 124 px - 0,7 MB
ISAsiG.gif

Update Jan '23:
ISABELLA - Fan Signature 2 (new)*
300 x 124 px - 0,8 MB
I-siG.gif

Update Dec '23:
ISABELLA - Fan Signature 3 *
300 x 124 px - 0,88 MB

ISAsiG2.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share if you like... as these sigs are for all who like this game!
Hope you all will enjoy and use them - and thumbs up to badtimetales and all who support his work :D

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes