VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Can't say i feel much of anything for Alex(fulfills the stop gap role, not really in the running for a "promotion"), while on the other hand i'm already completely smitten by Isabella.
If the aim was making it a tough choice it fell a little short, but it can generate some intrigue still, with Alex already being on the defensive and Isabella being in general a good person who doesn't wanna steal anybody's boyfriend (even though i don't consider MC-Alex a long term relationship).

Dec 8, 2020
Before i start this i am confused dev said no harem but in the same post
(In the end you can have Alex, Isabella or both (and I know what I would choose).
And yes, there will be other girls to have fun with, just no LI.) Just curious.

Reactions: badtimetales

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
With an awesome title like that,you would think corruption would be one of the genre tags. Game sounds interesting.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
(In the end you can have Alex, Isabella or both (and I know what I would choose).
Harem is with 3 or more girls. There are only 2 LIs so it's not a harem.

About the game, well my hate for Alex is growing exponentially every update but that's nothing new. Isabella, when it comes to her personality, is still an empty shell at least for me. If the game ended now, and I had the chance, I wouldn't want to be with any of them.
The story keeps getting better and, at this point, the reason why I'm here.

Thank you and good luck.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I don't call a threesome relationship a harem and the other girls are no LI, some you will only meet once (that might change by patreon votes, but they will not be LI).

Reactions: jufot

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
What exactly do you mean, some other male may fuck one of the Li's? Please warn us if that is going to happen, even if that is avoidable I will rather just ignore the game and not invest any more time in a game that will end up disappointing me.
If you read all three (?) posts about the femdom discussion it should be clear that I was talking about a side character (important for the story) where femdom might happen with other men/women.

I've said more than once that there will only be sex between female LI's or between them and the MC.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I don't call a threesome relationship a harem and the other girls are no LI
Damn, that's sad. No Trish then?
It's a good VN either way ( kind of reminds me of "Defending Lydia Collier"), but I think it could use one or two more options.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Damn, that's sad. No Trish then?
It's a good VN either way ( kind of reminds me of "Defending Lydia Collier"), but I think it could use one or two more options.
Sorry, not as a LI in the meaning of "you will end the story living with her".
Haven't decided yet if you can have fun with her :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you read all three (?) posts about the femdom discussion it should be clear that I was talking about a side character (important for the story) where femdom might happen with other men/women.

I've said more than once that there will only be sex between female LI's or between them and the MC.
Isn't the story about a high class prostitution ring or smth like that? I think there should be some scenes about those Dark Paths.
Depraved Awakening by Phillygames can be useful as inspiration :BootyTime:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Uh, two is not harem.
The great Sultan of Bachibazook had over 4,000...

Now THAT'S a harem!

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Isn't the story about a high class prostitution ring or smth like that? I think there should be some scenes about those Dark Paths.
Depraved Awakening by Phillygames can be useful as inspiration :BootyTime:

Somebody is following the story :)

Yes, it's one part of the story which will lead to the guys that have killed your ex.
And that's all for spoilers

Reactions: tk99 and Ragnar
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes