VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i like what i saw so far!
small change that i think will improve it is if before the movie animations start you dont only show the text about an upcoming movie but also make the users actually click before it starts so they are ready for it... first time it happen i was mid reading the sentence then it started on its own lmao...

Reactions: badtimetales

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1732233
Isabella: Dark Paths [Ch. 2.3] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase or decrease Text and Text Box Opacity.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID (2.2) by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Joker this response time is truly amazing. Thank you so much. Just awesome!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally got around to playing this with the latest update...I love the story, sounds and animation, still hate Alex with heat of a 1000 suns, and even though the unavoidable sex with her is only in chapter 1, I wish there was an option/mod to just skip those scenes so they technically still happen, (even though imo Frank is really slumming it going from Jen to Alex) just off screen or is auto-skipped to the next scene.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Am I paranoid, or is what's going on with Isabela somehow bringing her closer to the MC too conveniently?)

Accidentally walks into the same bar and barbershop as MC, gives her a ride all the time, calls in the middle of the night about a dog (with whom everything is fine), does not want to be alone, and actually asks for an overnight stay, suddenly she needs a bodyguard ..

At least when it happens, I have the same facial expression as Alex )

Last edited:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Am I paranoid, or is what's going on with Isabela somehow bringing her closer to the MC too conveniently?)
does not want to be alone, and actually asks for an overnight stay, suddenly she needs a bodyguard ..

Have to build up a story somewhere.

And the overnight stay, the bodyguard thing .... both times it was Alex idea :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i mean give us the option to stop, not force us to stop.
I do like her manner, though not her appearance, I think she could have been a bit prettier, without making her a supermodel, but she gets a bit annoying at the end. Anyway the girl I think is sexier is the news announcer. :giggle:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I do like her manner, though not her appearance, I think she could have been a bit prettier, without making her a supermodel, but she gets a bit annoying at the end. Anyway the girl I think is sexier is the news announcer. :giggle:
yeah the news woman is really nice, for some reason i just dont really like women with short hair, or that style of shaved one side. sometimes i can look past it and it doesnt bother me but most of the time i just dont like it.

Reactions: LSC82

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah the news woman is really nice, for some reason i just dont really like women with short hair, or that style of shaved one side. sometimes i can look past it and it doesnt bother me but most of the time i just dont like it.
That's my biggest issue with her....I hate that all too commonly used 'alternative' shaved hairstyle used in many VNs. Very rarely have I come across a LI with that hairstyle and have her pull it off, and for me, she does not. Additionally, sure she's a bit on the plain looking side and could use at least a little bit of make-up, especially while she's at work, tending the bar and looking for tips, but she's just...bleh and doesn't even try to look attractive....not while at work and not for her 'man'. As far as I can see her only redeeming quality I guess is her quirky/prickly personality....assuming you find that attractive, which I don't, she just comes across as a friend and not a true LI imho.

Playing devils advocate for a second here, outside of loneliness and a little sexual frustration it never made sense for me to make Alex and Frank fuckbuddies. Finally getting out of the house and going to the club, I can see Frank befriending a tough and sarcastic Alex, but I would have waited longer before she makes a pass at him and he chooses whether he wants to go down that path with her or wait/reject her. That said, from Jen to Alex, and then Alex seeing Jen's portrait hanging in Frank's house on top of Isabella getting closer to Frank, no wonder she's jealous and intimated...though I think she's being a bit self-destructive trying to go out of her way to push Isabella and Frank together...maybe she just wants to get the inevitable over with?? I can only imagine Alex's reaction if she were to see Frank and Valerie Hall out to dinner...it would also explain her being extra sexually aggressive with him in order to try and claim him as hers.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes