VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Ok, interesting point.

People don't like X. Ok.
People don't like discord. Ok.
People don't like Patreon, even signing up as a (free) lurker.
People don't like youtube, follwowing for free.
And whishlisting the game at Steam? Never!

So how should I report some news, show some pics or animations?
Smoke signals and riders on horseback with drawings?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly forgot you can follow for free as patron as I only spend like 30 seconds / 1min on patron most of the time just seeing if there was activity from a dev. It took me a few minutes to find the button but I did it :)

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm still amazed how I managed to mostly avoid social media It was starting to take off when I was in school. At least Myspace / Facebook not sure about the rest I never paid attention to any of that shit. Only ever made a facebook cause a friend made me but never used it.
I am on most of them, but I rarely use them anymore, except Facebook. I only use Facebook to keep in touch with family. Otherwise I wouldn't bother with it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Ok, interesting point.

People don't like X. Ok.
People don't like discord. Ok.
People don't like Patreon, even signing up as a (free) lurker.
People don't like youtube, follwowing for free.
And whishlisting the game at Steam? Never!

So how should I report some news, show some pics or animations?
Smoke signals and riders on horseback with drawings?
I have wishlisted on Steam. I'm not totally useless. I vote for Steam updates, it might take a couple of days but I will see them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That's up to the server owner.

If I remember right, I don't require it at the moment.
If the channel grows and spam gets more, I will have to.

Followers are great, but if you attract more spammers than followers, you need to act.
Discord itself wants a number - no Discord ID, no joining a channel.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Might be a newer thing as I never added my phone but my account is something like 10 years old
I had about a 15 year old account, but clicked on a room I thought was supposed to be OF leaks that ended up being something entirely different - it got shut down just as I figured out what it was and before I could "leave" officially. No appeal, just bounced forever. This was about 2 or so years ago. Tried to create a new account, but can't without a number now, or at least did the last time I tried to create a new account about a year ago. They claim they need to "verify" me by sending a text before they'll allow me to activate the account. They can pound sand. I have enough time killers without having access to more. If I ever need one for professional purposes again (unlikely), I'll do it with a company phone.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes