VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
So how should I report some news, show some pics or animations?
Smoke signals and riders on horseback with drawings?
You will clearly have to embrace your inner geek and set up instances of Peertube, Pixelfed and Mastodon and make your own rules about allowed content :) Not that you'll have time to make any games while you do that.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023

;)
great, now im horny and have outkast in my head.

Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean
So fresh and so clean, clean
Don't you think I'm so sexy? I'm just so fresh, so clean
Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean
I love when you stare at me, I'm just so fresh, so clean

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
Business as usual this week, setting up a scene for the story with Wil.
The way I had planned this upcoming scene/story line won't work, with missing assets it would take me days to kitbash (environment) and missing animations (I had an idea but it's not working as well as I had hoped) it would take way too long to set up this scene.
I'll think of something ;)

I took a break on Friday and Saturday to install the new SSDs I bought months ago. There was no way to put it off any longer as the old ones were almost full.
Cleaned up a lot of general and Daz garbage while I was in maintenance mode anyway.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend,
and thanks for your support,
BTT
PS: A MM later today ;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Hello everyone.
Business as usual this week, setting up a scene for the story with Wil.
The way I had planned this upcoming scene/story line won't work, with missing assets it would take me days to kitbash (environment) and missing animations (I had an idea but it's not working as well as I had hoped) it would take way too long to set up this scene.
I'll think of something ;)

I took a break on Friday and Saturday to install the new SSDs I bought months ago. There was no way to put it off any longer as the old ones were almost full.
Cleaned up a lot of general and Daz garbage while I was in maintenance mode anyway.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend,
and thanks for your support,
BTT
PS: A MM later today ;)
I don't know slack ass devs taking time off to do maintenance. We expect a compensation render or two. Otherwise we will drag you off to the guillotine (You can tell I watched Napoleon yesterday). ;) :ROFLMAO:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
badtimetales One question, do you have any idea of how much the percentage of the update is halfway or far away?

You know I don't give release dates and with (perhaps) adding scenes to make the flow or story better a percentage would be highly unreliable. ;)

Relationship building (aka the three getting closer) is rendered and written. I might add one small scene, not sure yet.
One story scene done too.
A few animations are finished incl. postwork.

I know what I want to include in this update, how much I will be able to include in a reasonable time we will see.
Or if I have the great idea to add something that wasn't planned or was planned for chapter 5.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes