VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
There's the first catwalk scene, Chapter one in the club on the phone when the MC checks Isa's info ;)
(Added in the rework, I rendered that for the first trailer, but thought it would fit there ;) )

Short version
ya but it's not in the opening page... you have some good animations done, might as well show some of them off on the title page :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

A belated weekly report.

The last seven days have not been very productive.
Since last weekend, I've completely lacked the motivation to write anything new or set up any scenes.
The last time this happened was with chapter 2.2, when I forced myself to keep working. That wasn't the best idea.
As I didn't want to overdo it this time, I didn't touch Daz, Blender or anything related to it on Sunday and Monday, and spent the rest of the week playing through the content I had so far, correcting it, rendering it and reworking the images.
I tried out some new ideas and created some special renders. One can be seen above, a few more in the Patron only post.
I've been working on the update again since yesterday and will probably add an unplanned scene to the update.

The 4.2 Steam build has been approved by Steam.
As for the release date, I'm in a bit of a (marketing) problem.
I missed the current "next fest", the next one is from 10th to 17th June.
So the earliest date ro release would be the 17th, which is two months later than I had planned.
On the other hand, I could use chapter 5.1 for the release instead of 4.3.
We'll see, I'll have to think about it.

That's all for today,
thanks for your support!

BTT

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Happy Valentine's day!

I think the theme for today is obvious.
16 more (4k) available.

Well, Zeus wasn't planned but as some users seem to really love him, I had to do a render with him. :sneaky:

View attachment 3353563
That fourth picture is my favourite.
My goodness it is so sexy.

These two lovely ladies always get me excited.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful renders with us.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know guys
If Alex asked me out on a date I would be so nervous
I would try my hardest to impress her & Isa.

If I'm lucky the night would end with a hot passionate threesome.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
it felt like this game is going to be the same path as "a knight tale" where the story is about two girl and a girl with penis

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
it felt like this game is going to be the same path as "a knight tale" where the story is about two girl and a girl with penis
If I remember it correctly, it felt like MC's wife were setting up her own harem and spineless simp MC was there because... well, because he is MC.
But I don't see how does it suit here? This MC is definitely not a simp, neither he is spineless, He is totally "Knight of a day".

Damn now I just remembered the movie with Cruise and Diaz with the same name, it was not bad.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While im still Team Isabella first. The throuple is my second pick for sure. While I havent played many throuple paths in other games from the ones I have I can tell this is going to be the best one yet. Isa and Alex has the best dynamic ive seen in a game for a throuple.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Honestly, I usually don't care for throuple or lesbian stuff.
But the writing and everything else is so good in this game.
That I can't wait to see throuple scenes.
I agree, I'm looking forward to the throuple path in this game. I'm usually a couple person, but a throuple works here.

• Red Heart

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
My goodness we finally agree on something Grumpy.
I love cats.

Alex should come over to my place so she can see my pussy.
Then she can show me hers.
Hey we agreed over in AMW, so we are on a roll haha.

We agree often, we just have different taste in women at times is all and you're far more perverted lol

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes