VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well it's been establish I'm part Witcher at times so sometimes I find it easy to be heartless and lack emotions so dumping her wasn't too difficult for me when im really into someone like Isa. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
well at least we have the option to choose, everyone has different preferences, for myself it's not really looks but personality, and I like Alex more between the two.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well at least we have the option to choose, everyone has different preferences, for myself it's not really looks but personality, and I like Alex more between the two.
fair enough, cant say I have a preference between the two in terms of personality yet since I like both of their personalities alot and they seem to mix well with one another in all honestly. I just have a bias for Isa and I don't even know why cant even explain it other than I love Isa's eyes. Every once in awhile I run into a LI i have a big bias for and I just can't explain why i like them so much more than x when they either are about equal or not really any better than the rest of the LI in said game if I were to be being honest with myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Isa's character building isn't done (but will be soon).
Alex had just a much more building up time... And Isa's story might surprise some players. ;)

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
pre.png

Hello everyone!
A late update on the progress.

I have been playing around with a new workflow for animations.
One problem is that a hip animation in Daz is more or less impossible.
The new workflow could solve this problem.
Another problem are "action" and "fight" animations in Daz.
It's difficult to implement them in a really realistic way, but I am also experimenting with a new programme.
The results so far are quite good, but animating two people is still a problem.
Well, this problem need to be solved anyway, as there are a few action scenes planned.
For the still renders progress I have re-rendered a few scenes and added about 70 during the week.
All in all, I'm trying to make up for the two weeks I've cut back, but on the whole I'm on schedule. At least for the Patreon update.
Thanks for your support and have a great new week!
BTT

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After reading Joshy's comment now I really want a scene where the MC goes full perv and says something like he is a boob inspector and they need inspecting cause I think the dialogue badtimetales comes up with will be awesome and funny.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Anyone else notice Isabella is naked in that render?

What has that sexy little minx got planned.
Maybe she needs me to inspect her boobs?
Grumpy: Isabella I am Grumpy Guru, Boob Inspector and Nipple Tweaker. Your boobs are in danger.
Isabella: Oh dear, save me Grumpy
Grumpy: Its okay, I'll save your boobs from the evil Joshy and Dessolos.
Isabella: My hero. I want to have your babies...
Grumpy: My pleasure but only if Alex joins us.
Alex: Of course no one does me like Grumpy Guru.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes