VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Please download the fixed version (Op is updated) and use a save BEFORE you are alone with Isa (or replay from 2.3 save, press Tab to skip though to the decisions)
I see you also added the option to politely avoid the sex scene, I mentioned in my review (updated to note that now). Thank you, that was quick.
I mean, she's absolutely gorgeous but he just wasn't in the mood right then.

As a side note, I really like when you can stay close friends (without 'benefits') with a potential LI, and it's not an either/or situation where if you turn them down they have little impact on the story after that. Leap of Faith does this well, for example.
Back to our scheduled programming, don't let me derail anything. :)

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I see you also added the option to politely avoid the sex scene, I mentioned in my review (updated to note that now)
Ya, the decision in 2.3 didn't make it clear enough that you turn down or accept sex with her.
As I had to release the fix anyways because of my silly mistake that was a quick add.

As a side note, I really like when you can stay close friends (without 'benefits') with a potential LI, and it's not an either/or situation where if you turn them down they have little impact on the story after that. Leap of Faith does this well, for example.
He's doing a lot right :)

Reactions: Jarulf

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED POST 2023-AUG-15 ***

Traducción al español - C04.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Prefs aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - C04.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A changing language option will appear in the Prefs menu.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How far back do I have to go for the new content?
Last save I has was Isa kissing you...
Do I have to reload to before the pool scene?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes