VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I hope that Isabella's concern for Alex's feelings don't become a reoccurring theme as I attempt to pursue a relationship with her.
On the contrary.
There is still this talk you have to have with Cath.
Alex character building will be finished with what you will learn from her sister.
And that will .... ah, no :) that's enough for a spoiler

All in all a very solid VN and I always look forward to the next update.
Thanks, glad to hear that.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Seen this previously and thought not for me, but with not many games to my liking on site at the moment I thought why not. Downloaded and played some, Is this going to be another "Hillside" type VN?
Coz "Hillside" is becoming a bit of a drag at the moment.

Reactions: Montanabob75

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Seen this previously and thought not for me, but with not many games to my liking on site at the moment I thought why not. Downloaded and played some, Is this going to be another "Hillside" type VN?
Coz "Hillside" is becoming a bit of a drag at the moment.
Well for one thing this one have lewd scenes unlike hillside, renders are good, characters are likeable and the story is getting interesting, and unlike hillside mc isn't a pussy man child. The movie scenes in this VN give a professional feel to it, so give it a try, it's good.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 1732233
Isabella: Dark Paths [Ch. 3.1 FIX] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase or decrease Text and Text Box Opacity.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID (2.2) by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop link not working, turned off all my adblockers and even AntiVirus, but nothing.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Isabella - Dark Paths [Ch. 3.1] [badtimetales][FIXED] - Original Size: 849MB

Download Win/Linux/Mac : Workupload Pixeldrain

Size for each Compression: Windows=253MB Linux=250MB Mac=244MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Post is now updated with the fixed files. Gofile will follow in a bit.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Is this going to be another "Hillside" type VN
You might want to define what that means for you. If you are for a quick fap there are better games out there, Isa does have some lewd scenes though.

Both games have a supermodel, both games have the same "problems" which comes with that industry, both games have beautiful girls and are heavily story driven.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You might want to define what that means for you. If you are for a quick fap there are better games out there, Isa does have some lewd scenes though.

Both games have a supermodel, both games have the same "problems" which comes with that industry, both games have beautiful girls and are heavily story driven.
What I meant is that the development and story of "Hillside" seems to be getting slower and slower. Not being one looking for a "quick fap" I do also like story driven VN's. "Mirror Mine" or "Leap of Faith" as examples.
My penchant is for Milfs, not necessarily M and S, A and N. But the 40 to 50 year olds portrayed in some VN's.
I have enjoyed what I have played of this so far and will keep looking for updates when they become available.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
What I meant is that the development and story of "Hillside" seems to be getting slower and slower. Not being one looking for a "quick fap" I do also like story driven VN's. "Mirror Mine" or "Leap of Faith" as examples.
My penchant is for Milfs, not necessarily M and S, A and N. But the 40 to 50 year olds portrayed in some VN's.
I have enjoyed what I have played of this so far and will keep looking for updates when they become available.
Well, Chapter 1 und 2 was the foreplay. To introduce the characters and the story.

The real story is starting with 3.1.
Sorry, no Milfs here, but nice to hear you enjoyed it.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes