VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Group sex and lesbian only will be between the three main actors (mc, Isa, Alex).
As mentioned before, story lines: Throuple or Alex/Isa single route - but I know what I would choose ;)
Thanks for your quick response! I did read the entire discussion starting from page 1 and found an earlier reply by you just a moment ago. This is the best way to do it! Choice is always great. Well, I am boring and obvious and hate sharing, Isabella it is... Poor Alex, I DO like her! But one woman like Isa is all anyone would ever need and she's clearly the MC's type, since she looks a bit like Jennifer, same type of woman. ;) And if someone feels that Isa is really not enough, it's good to have the option for more! At least no hearts will be broken this way.
Unless the writing surprises me and the MC may feel compelled to stay with Alex all the way through. I don't understand why some don't like her.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
WTF "
Isabella - Dark Paths
"
is the name of the game and when you open "Genre" what did you see "Male protagonist" like WTF ...did not know there are normal males called Isabella out there !!!

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
WTF "
Isabella - Dark Paths
"
is the name of the game and when you open "Genre" what did you see "Male protagonist" like WTF ...did not know there are normal males called Isabella out there !!!
FLASH NEWS !!!

Sometimes a game/movie/Book/Manga/Comic Book/TV show's title has nothing to do with the main protagonist !
Well, sometimes people don't understand the word "thriller".

And why it should be a sadistic/dark, whatever female mc .... i have no idea. I even don't know if I understood the comment.

Cheers ;)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
FLASH NEWS !!!

Sometimes a game/movie/Book/Manga/Comic Book/TV show's title has nothing to do with the main protagonist ! :WeSmart:
True ...true ..good point, but still ...a bit misleading.

I mean when i see "Isabella Dark Paths" i imagine playing as Isabella and choosing dark paths for her and not some dude doing who know what ...is he guarding angel or something ?!? (i mean reading the overview he is not so ... )

Last edited:
Reactions: badtimetales

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, sometimes people don't understand the word "thriller".

And why it should be a sadistic/dark, whatever female mc .... i have no idea. I even don't know if I understood the comment.

Cheers ;)
Dear badtimetales , I said it before and I will say it again , I love your game/storyline/characters/art models, and I hope very much your next game will be with Female Protagonist (IF Possible).Thank you very much for Both games. :love:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Sure, the pace of the story is slow. But this makes it more exciting.
Well, story wise the pace is picking up in the upcoming 3.2 ;)
We have a murder to solve. Using all available resources.

Isa is hot? I haven't realized :p
There is a lot of Isa content in the next update, but sorry, no sex.

But there is a lot of Alex content too, with a lot of scenes and animations.
Which are only the setup for her background story in 3.3. ;)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's make it quick:
Alex is back and I decided to change one scene (add more content) and a few more animations, which should be rendered by tomorrow night.

I will play through Chapter 3.2 tonight to check the flow and start polishing (postwork, a few additional renders) tomorrow.
Beta version will be send out for editing/testing tomorrow if everything feels right.

Thanks for your support,
Have a nice weekend!

BTT

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

A quick update.
A 90% version is out for beta/editing since yesterday, but I haven't heard anything about it yet.
In the meantime I'm fixing some renders and add a few new.

The second I get a feedback the final is out for proofreading.

So, unfortunately no fixed release date, but it will be in the next days.

Have a nice weekend

BTT

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

396 stills
20 animations

Newly proofread Chapter 1-3.1

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hi guys, mod is undownloadable from mixdrop for me, can anybody take it do another file server, thx.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes