Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Isabella - Dark Paths [Ch. 3.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 432 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 398 MB: -

Isabella - Dark Paths Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Petition for the cop lady to get her own "scene", i think she's hot, maybe she can get a little too involved in the case :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Petition for the cop lady to get her own "scene", i think she's hot, maybe she can get a little too involved in the case :cool:
Note to myself:
Make all none LI and none side-girls ugly. :oops:

It would be a waste to let her go without a scene.
But i have no idea how to bring her in and keep the story believable.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
This game is really good,but what I really don't like is that it force you to have sex and realtionship with Alex. Is not the type of girl I'm finding attractive at all( I know many wouldn't agree,but is who I'm). Not seeing why we couldn't be only friends for story sake.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
This game is really good,but what I really don't like is that it force you to have sex and realtionship with Alex. Is not the type of girl I'm finding attractive at all( I know many wouldn't agree,but is who I'm). Not seeing why we couldn't be only friends for story sake.
You can deny/avoid all sex with Alex since Chapter 2.1.

Reactions: Tokenugget

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Note to myself:
Make all none LI and none side-girls ugly. :oops:

LOL

Yeah, that's one of the things I've learned by playing these games. Any halfway attractive background female will have fans that want that character to be a LI. And really that's fair, because we all have different taste and preferences in what we find attractive. If I was to ever create a game I had already decided that all the non LI had to be intentionally unattractive, but since that would be based on my personal taste I may actually fail at the task anyway.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Saving somebody because your babes tell you so and you win point with them or
because you feel the urge to white knight despite your babes telling you no.
Decisions ... decisions...

Reactions: badtimetales

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I've been playing/reading these games/VNs long enough that I've become completely jaded by the typically amateurish storytelling and have begun to just fast forward most of the time. It's a comes as a huge relief that IDP has captured my attention 100% and has me following along with every word and image. Gives me hope!

Thank you for the update.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes