VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I finally freed some time to play the update, loved it.

I hope going forward there'll be more scenes with Alex and Isabella. Seeing them develop a chemistry would really sell the idea of a throuple. There're many games that had a throuple ending, but very few that actually had a throuple throughout the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I finally freed some time to play the update, loved it.

I hope going forward there'll be more scenes with Alex and Isabella. Seeing them develop a chemistry would really sell the idea of a throuple. There're many games that had a throuple ending, but very few that actually had a throuple throughout the game.
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Well, I'm getting headaches how to make Alex accept Isa, especially after this update and if you are on her path, but ....

Na, just kidding. Alex character is fully developed now, she's not the little brat most people saw.

She loves the MC and is all game, like in her backstory. And I have an idea or two how Alex could accept Isa ;)
The 3.3. cliffhanger was part of setting up the relationship building between the girls.

So yes, it will not be a "oh, hi, you are the new girl? Welcome!" in the last update.
But I admit Chapter 4 writing gives me headaches ;)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Well, I'm getting headaches how to make Alex accept Isa, especially after this update and if you are on her path, but ....

Na, just kidding. Alex character is fully developed now, she's not the little brat most people saw.

She loves the MC and is all game, like in her backstory. And I have an idea or two how Alex could accept Isa ;)
The 3.3. cliffhanger was part of setting up the relationship building between the girls.

So yes, it will not be a "oh, hi, you are the new girl? Welcome!" in the last update.
But I admit Chapter 4 writing gives me headaches ;)
yeah I can see that, I mean they are very different girls, and Alex is already kinda sus of Isa so I'm very interested to see how that gets turned around ;)

• Red Heart

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
The girls really do like christmas, don't they?=)

yeah I can see that, I mean they are very different girls, and Alex is already kinda sus of Isa so I'm very interested to see how that gets turned around ;)
I mean, there are many ways to go about it. You can go with the sexual route. Like the good ol "them getting drunk and end up having sex" and then later down the line Alex and Isa slowly realizing that they like each other a bit more than just for sexual reasons. You could also go the non sexual route which (imo) is the overall hardest one to come up with and write in an AVN environment.. But you can also go the story route somehow. When you look at the title picture on the first page in this thread for example. Them being "in danger" and all that.., i'm sure you could come up with something in that regard also..

Or something completely different works too of course.. Either way, there are a couple pf things you can do. You just have to be clever about it =)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Believe me, this advent calendar wasn't my best idea :rolleyes::LOL:

But I'm learning a few new things I wanted to try anyway and it distracts me for 30 minutes from the game development.
And as long as I and the supporters have fun ....
Advent is a church thing. These games don't exactly mix with the the church thing...
TBH, I'd just enjoying the renders, my friend.:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Advent is a church thing. These games don't exactly mix with the the church thing...
TBH, I'd just enjoying the renders, my friend.:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

That's the reason why they celebrate Christmas in Thailand, right?

:ROFLMAO:

And yes, the renders are the main reason to do this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Believe me, this advent calendar wasn't my best idea :rolleyes::LOL:

But I'm learning a few new things I wanted to try anyway and it distracts me for 30 minutes from the game development.
And as long as I and the supporters have fun ....
Eh it was alright, we got some nice renders out of it in the end. I looked forward to them. Maybe you could do a weekly thing of it if daily is too much in whatever setting you can think of...sci-fi, horror whatever... couple of renders of the girls to the keep peeps engaged.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Eh it was alright, we got some nice renders out of it in the end. I looked forward to them. Maybe you could do a weekly thing of it if daily is too much in whatever setting you can think of...sci-fi, horror whatever... couple of renders of the girls to the keep peeps engaged.
Na, that's a one time thing.

I tired to reduce the setup time to a minimum. About 15 minutes.
Which results in some render mistakes. Sure I can fix them in postwork - which takes time again.

There usually is a monthly special render and more than once I made a series out of it. Like the Volleyball series, the Western Saloon, the Twister scene or now the advent comic.

So suggest your ideas about what you would like to see at patreon or discord, i'll do a vote and have some time to do some really nice renders in a month ;)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Na, that's a one time thing.

I tired to reduce the setup time to a minimum. About 15 minutes.
Which results in some render mistakes. Sure I can fix them in postwork - which takes time again.

There usually is a monthly special render and more than once I made a series out of it. Like the Volleyball series, the Western Saloon, the Twister scene or now the advent comic.

So suggest your ideas about what you would like to see at patreon or discord, i'll do a vote and have some time to do some really nice renders in a month ;)
I'm a big Star Wars fan so there is that... sexy stormtrooper? :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes