VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Animations in Daz are just a pain in the ass, but once you have some experience it's "OK".
Knowing what I know now, I should have spend a few months to learn more Blender and do the animations there. :rolleyes:
I dabbled in UE5 for a time. I found it good to use, but its a lot of work. Daz has a lot of pre-made content and that makes it a lot easier for me. Blender I haven't used, maybe I should have a look.

Reactions: badtimetales

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I dabbled in UE5 for a time. I found it good to use, but its a lot of work. Daz has a lot of pre-made content and that makes it a lot easier for me. Blender I haven't used, maybe I should have a look.
The people that make the adult mods for sims 4 use blender. It took me weeks to install script extenders for FO4 and Skyrim. 98 percent of computer stuff is lost on me. I'll just enjoy and support those than can animation shit.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
That's a 2 second process. Literally. Hell, Gopher has an awesome video for exactly that.
Yes, i watched it a few times and finally got it. I played PC games on a Apple computer with the 5.25 inch floopy discs. Then played consoles starting with the first NES till mid late 2022 with I bought a gaming PC as a reward for my retirement. Other wise I only used PC's to write my patient care reports on and that wasn't till 2006. I am very computer illiterate.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
so ro.gif
MC is the defender of our most precious fantastically gorgeous sweet girls.
MC also defends a doggo and a puss ... totally is defender.
Shouldn't be defender
the file is clean
no ron.gif
The files MC has his friend look at and then investigates for himself are all kinds of unclean,
we all thought your story pretty much spelled that plainly in the game so far.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Zesti38

Jul 17, 2022
what a strange bug so for some reason .exe didnt appear in winrar but appear in 7zip but yeah if i extract everything at once it disappear both in winrar and 7zip but since i saw it in 7zip i could extract only him and it worked. Anyway thanks all for trying to help btw it wasnt defender (i guess?)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes