VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I might need to start rotating my sig's out once a month. I want to use one from this game but I like the other 2 games just as much wish we could have 3 lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I might need to start rotating my sig's out once a month. I want to use one from this game but I like the other 2 games just as much wish we could have 3 lol.

They are both good games and DB is a really nice guy. ;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
New trailer for Steam ;)

Well done chief. Good work.

I must get around to doing sigs one day. I just never seem to find time for it. Yeah I know make time. The problem is though, how do I decide on just two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I must get around to doing sigs one day. I just never seem to find time for it. Yeah I know make time. The problem is though, how do I decide on just two.
Yeah I got really bored one day when I did mine, yet im still to lazy to change my profile picture lol. Yeah that is another problem how do you just pick 2. At the time it was easy cause those were the best ive played but now there is alot I consider just as good even if the 2 in my sig are in my top 3.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
Sometime I was thinking to commission a new GUI (main menu and in-game menu) for the Steam (because I'm too lazy and stupid to do it).
I've seen some developers do really crazy things, but that's usually for specific genres.
To cut a long story short, I will keep the familiar GUI, which is 99% the standard Renpy layout.
My opinion is that people don't really care about the GUI in the end (unless it's really for specific genres, like Notty in H5 or Moon in GS).
But those are special cases with inventory screens, messengers, character stats and much more.
On the contrary, a standard GUI might even be more popular because people don't have to get used to a new one.
What do you think about that?
Thanks for you support,

BTT

(weekend update will be up tomorrow)

Screenshot_20240209_195447_Brave.png
VOTE

Reactions: Fenix_Hell
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes