2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
My biggest problem with this type of game is the lack of lore and personality none of them seem to keep there personality or goals from the story's e.g asuna could easily be trying to get back to yui and kirito and the brothel rescued her from captivity at the end of sao and she needs to pay that off, adds a lot of spice when you actually have the lore and netori in it.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I really gotta wounder sometimes.... who is this game even for?

Cause most of the fans that love these characters would fkn hate this because you are literally cucking the MCs of those worlds :KEK:

So who even is the demographic besides people who go "O they look hot".

So zero respect for sauce material: Check!
Story that doesn't appeal to 99% of the fandoms: Check!
Completely unwholesome concept despite the majority of LIs being from wholesome stories: Check!

Like legit who's it for? Cause ain't no one that cares about "Please don't bully me! Nagatoro!" is going to be enjoying this XD (and would be the case for most other characters I would assume, if they have a per-established relationship that the fandom enjoys).

Part of the charm of most of these characters, is that they are wholesome.. which is made pointless in this because it not only steals them out of what made em wholesome, but on top of that turns them into literal whores XD
I mean yeah, of course, the characters are, well... out of character for a big part, but I don't think the point was for them to be in character. I think in a way it's more like the developer wanted to cut down on production by not having to think up or make interesting characters and personalities, with the added bonus that these characters are fan favorites so they'll attract some people by that merit alone. It's pretty much a lazy shortcut, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that if the game just wanted to be a quick nukige without much plot.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
It still looks great and at least she was modified too look hideous but changing her physique to have bigger butt and breast cause that would've been awful
Yeah the model is okay. Though I will say game progression seems way to slow for my liking.

BTW InnocentKiss5 Your profile pic, is Rozemyne and Hannelore? Where is that from?

ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
Will keep an eye on this, i hope in this one they give Bleach universe some attention and at least put rangiku in this game

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Brothel game were you have to seduce and date(4-5 day grind per girl),and if you make a wrong choice are set back to zero(there is rollback so at least that should not happen),that and it seems most of the content is behind a paywall(calling a girl to your room for example).

sigh. I played. I certainly have better ways to spend my time(not that i mind the models,but a grind and paywall...really?)....out permanently.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I really gotta wounder sometimes.... who is this game even for?

Cause most of the fans that love these characters would fkn hate this because you are literally cucking the MCs of those worlds :KEK:

So who even is the demographic besides people who go "O they look hot".

So zero respect for sauce material: Check!
Story that doesn't appeal to 99% of the fandoms: Check!
Completely unwholesome concept despite the majority of LIs being from wholesome stories: Check!

Like legit who's it for? Cause ain't no one that cares about "Please don't bully me! Nagatoro!" is going to be enjoying this XD (and would be the case for most other characters I would assume, if they have a per-established relationship that the fandom enjoys).

Part of the charm of most of these characters, is that they are wholesome.. which is made pointless in this because it not only steals them out of what made em wholesome, but on top of that turns them into literal whores XD
It's for the non-delicate ppl who don't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about 'cucking the MC of other worlds'. Cause we aren't damaged and getting worked up about what the pixels in different game 'feels'.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Will keep an eye on this, i hope in this one they give Bleach universe some attention and at least put rangiku in this game
You are forgetting about Orihime Inoue and Yoriuchi , I am not really a fan of them but would like to see their characters getting incorporated in some games and kinda their stories and a bit of personality just for some lore purpose before the banging takes place since I'm a bit of fan of bleach too. :)

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes