2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

gamingguy69

Feb 8, 2023
I dont get why you gotta add so many different animes and then you have like 2-3 characters for each one. They mostly have the same animation too. It's just lazy and an illusion of variety.

Room72

Feb 28, 2023
Im playing this game on android....and i have no idea how to add or install the cheat mod so can anyone who knows the cheat code help and let me know please.

Isekai Brothel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Im playing this game on android....and i have no idea how to add or install the cheat mod so can anyone who knows the cheat code help and let me know please.
Go to the player's house and access the computer select the cheats option and type "glubglub" it will maximize all variables and unlock all animations with the characters.

ani13

Dec 3, 2022
Go to the player's house and access the computer select the cheats option and type "glubglub" it will maximize all variables and unlock all animations with the characters.
i dont know if you take suggestions on here but if you do, i would love to see some characters from Overlord or more from That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime in your game. Loving the game so far

Isekai Brothel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
i dont know if you take suggestions on here but if you do, i would love to see some characters from Overlord or more from That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime in your game. Loving the game so far
Thanks for the suggestion, we will soon add it for voting and we will start adding new mechanics and interactions.

Reactions: xXPaolo13

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IsekaiBrothel-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Isekai Brothel [v0.32] [Isekai Brothel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -