Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
Given the idea of the game, I don't think this is ntr, it's more like rape, the girls don't "cheat" the MC, rather they are forced (if they lose I guess)
Cheating doesn't have to happen for NTR to exist. From your description, this is more likely to be NTR type C.

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Why is this marked as completed? All that's there is the demo and even the patreon still has things on 0.x

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Playing a few goes at this and I'm thinking that the sniper is probably the best item to get and improve?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is this marked as completed? All that's there is the demo...
Don't think it is actually complete yet, but the game was released on Steam in March. If you mean that 0.3 patreon post from May it's For the Queen not this game.

Edit - This latest IF update did complete the main story at least, with FtQ it's still just coming soon.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
If anyone still isn't convinced it's AI (assisted, at the very least), just look at the white hair girl's earring - it's fucking floating.

Some other obvious tells are the strap between her top and her skirt, how the gun is being "held" considering her jacket's sleeve, that her skirt has a curtain thing in the front (pleated skirt in front, pencil skirt on side), etc. No artist of that skill level would make such nonsensical mistakes.
i think it's probably assisted; the game comes with an artbook, and it has sketches of pretty much everything. still not a big fan of AI being used at all, but honestly if they still have an artist doing something, then i'm less pissed off by it

really the main thing that annoys me now is that the game mechanically still sucks ass lol, i was hoping that this update would be enjoyable, and the new fight they added IS probably the best one in the game? but it's still not amazing. i'm hoping that the DLC ends up being fun, but more than likely it won't be

Nov 7, 2017
If anyone still isn't convinced it's AI (assisted, at the very least), just look at the white hair girl's earring - it's fucking floating.

Some other obvious tells are the strap between her top and her skirt, how the gun is being "held" considering her jacket's sleeve, that her skirt has a curtain thing in the front (pleated skirt in front, pencil skirt on side), etc. No artist of that skill level would make such nonsensical mistakes.
The earring and gun are also animated and move around as she moves - I'm not saying it's not AI CG, but those items "floating" is not really proof one way or another - independent objects rigged to animate in a unity game can be jank, and we've seen that happen in countless games before AI CG was a thing.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
The fact people can't even tell anymore and point to random artifacts as some kinda hint if it's AI CG or not shows how good AI is becoming with the right models and methods. Not saying if I think this is AI or not but the main problem with AI was that it had a certain look to it and once it's become good enough where it's too difficult to tell then I'm not sure why people care so much??

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
AI has been noticed in this game for a long time, just read the updates in the incentive, the developers themselves wrote about it and apologized

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Where are the developers from, and what native language do they speak? I've tried both English and Japanese, and neither of those two languages (that I can read) feels right.

Reactions: kburzh

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The fact people can't even tell anymore and point to random artifacts as some kinda hint if it's AI CG or not shows how good AI is becoming with the right models and methods. Not saying if I think this is AI or not but the main problem with AI was that it had a certain look to it and once it's become good enough where it's too difficult to tell then I'm not sure why people care so much??
The developers included a CG folder with a text document stating they are going to be removing all of the AI artwork in game. So yes it is definitely AI.

I think the loudest argument against AI artwork, is that nobody can claim it's original and unique to their own creative process. Unless you train the model being used with your own artwork.

I believe this is the upcoming Steam policy for any games using AI generated assets. It must be proven that the model used for generating images doesn't contain any copyright material.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes