Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Was the translation improved with the newer versions? Or is it still total hot garbage?

Lulwz

Jan 25, 2021
didn't expect to see this game updated with the new scenes, loved them all! For those who don't know, there are multiple scenes for Maphy for event 4. Gameplay wise still super hard tbh without cheats. 4/5 overall!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiFrontline-1.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: azurekite

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I like this game, but goddamn, 15 gigs? Are the live2D scenes uncompressed 8k or something? Because the 'game' part sure doesn't explain a filesize like that.

Mar 19, 2018
yeah basically nothing changed outside of like 4 outfits, but it looks like the game exploded in size. i'd assume the digital gallery is part of why it happened? but damn, the hell

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
For the cheats,
In the main menu of the game click a few times on [?] symbol.
After you activate the hidden mode, in the game will appear the cheat menu.
It says to press the - key during battle to activate the cheats but I swear to god i spammed every single key on my keyboard and no cheats popped up. How do you cheat?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
It says to press the - key during battle to activate the cheats but I swear to god i spammed every single key on my keyboard and no cheats popped up. How do you cheat?
I got it to work, I think it was the "-" key on the number row? And you needed to press it a few times.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes