• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
The NTR is not avoidable at all, i have set it up as avoidable in the settings.
But sherry keeps fucking the blonde guy also she got hypnotized and fucked during the"citizen arrest" quest
there was no choice for me to choose otherwise..
what am i doing wrong?

Reactions: mepew

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The NTR is not avoidable at all, i have set it up as avoidable in the settings.
But sherry keeps fucking the blonde guy also she got hypnotized and fucked during the"citizen arrest" quest
there was no choice for me to choose otherwise..
what am i doing wrong?
You don't need to do that quest to to complete the main story.

The translator notes say something about that if I recall correctly.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
You don't need to do that quest to to complete the main story.

The translator notes say something about that if I recall correctly.
But in the main story with the time stop quest, is there a way to avoid the man from stopping time and raping all three girls?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
But in the main story with the time stop quest, is there a way to avoid the man from stopping time and raping all three girls?
If avoidable is on, I believe you're given an option to get with the girls in the place of other guy.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
If avoidable is on, I believe you're given an option to get with the girls in the place of other guy.
he asked me if i wanted to join, even if you choose yes he will only order you to undress them then fuck them anyway.. i have saved before the event and tried both outcomes, they both lead to them getting fucked by him unfortunately

edit: and yes avoidable is on

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I have a bunch of my saves (2 full folders, so 40 total) and most are at strategic points, but some are just randoms.
They're also uncategorized/unlabeled, so you'll have to go through and see the progress for each one, sorry.
Do you still want them?

Also, thanks for adding my ReadMe. I'm a little picky about people editing a game I've translated/edited without keeping stuff like that in there, so I definitely appreciate that, haha. :D
I would love to get those saves! Mainly for the tentacle locations, haha.

Reactions: SkullAndTheShark
Dec 9, 2017
What kind of a name is Milk cow and why is this girl seemingly fine with her friends calling her that? She gets irritated I think one time at Shuko saying it's him that gave her the nickname but that's the only time I think she got upset about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 9, 2017
What kind of a name is Milk cow and why is this girl seemingly fine with her friends calling her that? She gets irritated I think one time at Shuko saying it's him that gave her the nickname but that's the only time I think she got upset about it.

Reactions: ArtVandelay28

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Perhaps she's just being tsundere?

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Why are Japanese devs so much into making cuck simulators? I've completed the Time Stop Quest and so far NTR is avoidable but this game just gets deeper and deeper into NTR territory as it progresses. Will there come a time its truly unavoidable? For some reason I feel like the Old Man was indeed the one who rapes the girls in either choice but a second option simply as text was applied later on.

*Update*
In the recollection Room the scene clearly states they were raped by Tenshi. So I was right. It seems like NTR truly is unavoidable. Not my thing; deleting this.

Can I get some Harem game recommendations without NTR? please?

Last edited:

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Why are Japanese devs so much into making cuck simulators? I've completed the Time Stop Quest and so far NTR is avoidable but this game just gets deeper and deeper into NTR territory as it progresses. Will there come a time its truly unavoidable? For some reason I feel like the Old Man was indeed the one who rapes the girls in either choice but a second option simply as text was applied later on.

*Update*
In the recollection Room the scene clearly states they were raped by Tenshi. So I was right. It seems like NTR truly is unavoidable. Not my thing; deleting this.

Can I get some Harem game recommendations without NTR? please?
how did you avoid the NTR in the time stop quest? my only two choices both resulted in them getting fucked

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
how did you avoid the NTR in the time stop quest? my only two choices both resulted in them getting fucked
I've deleted this game but after Tenshi stops time; he gives you the option to either fuck the girls or refuse. Accepting his offer will make the protagonist fuck the girls and Tenshi will just watch and jerk off. If you refuse, Tenshi fucks the three of them. But I get the feeling the first option was added later on and isn't truly accurate. Only the dialogue chances insinuating that MC fucked them instead of Tenshi if you accept his offer but the animations don't change at all and in the recollection room, you can confirm it was truly Tenshi who raped them.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i cant find the hidden passage after i finished the game. I am at the brigde map in the forest, but there is no plant that i can click on

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I've deleted this game but after Tenshi stops time; he gives you the option to either fuck the girls or refuse. Accepting his offer will make the protagonist fuck the girls and Tenshi will just watch and jerk off. If you refuse, Tenshi fucks the three of them. But I get the feeling the first option was added later on and isn't truly accurate. Only the dialogue chances insinuating that MC fucked them instead of Tenshi if you accept his offer but the animations don't change at all and in the recollection room, you can confirm it was truly Tenshi who raped them.
yea no matter what i chose it was him who raped them

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't see how is this NTR, they are just easy and open about sex like many Triangle! works before, also the boy is chill and doesn't mind the girls having sex with others.
There should be nothing "Chill" about another man f*cking your girl.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
There should be nothing "Chill" about another man f*cking your girl.
I didnt get very far into this game yet but did the main character start dating all 3 girls or do they just have sex. You can spoil the story to me if you need to

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
I didnt get very far into this game yet but did the main character start dating all 3 girls or do they just have sex. You can spoil the story to me if you need to
He indeed gets all of them, even has his way with the demon king in the ending. Just as i said before, they are open and chill about sex, if someone can't stomach that, get out.
Seriously, what age is this? to still living in fairy tales, thinking themself are the only male in the world?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Okay, looking at the DLsite article, here's the deal: NTR seems to be a misnomer on this game.

1. You build fame by taking quests from a adventure's guild, which causes girls to start noticing how good you are.
2. You also have an aphroditic effect that makes it so the girls don't mind you sexually harassing them as much.
3. If you lose in combat, the girls get raped. But this is for YOU as the player character to enjoy watching, rather than feel guilty or weak over it happening.

So yeah. Doesn't seem all that NTR to me. To me, it just seems like a game that had a different goal in mind, and someone had a WAY too broad definition of "NTR" and stuck the NTR label on it as a knee-jerk reaction. But I'm open to being countered on this perception of mine.

Granted, I'm about to play the game, so I'll see if I can confirm that more first-hand.
So the whole NTR is just some game over rape?

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes