Someya

Aug 23, 2020
Just finished the game.

Firstly, thank you Emerald Gladiator it was cool to get a translated version of this game and the chance to play it fully. I also really liked some of the minor additions you made to the game.

Now regarding the whole NTR aspect of the game: There are occasional scenes of the female characters having sex with side characters, and there are the obligatory defeat scenes for notable enemies. Honestly if you're a possessive person that can't even stomach the thought of a girl you've fucked having sex with someone else you can avoid these scenes. You will miss out on a decent amount of content and you won't be able to craft many items, but selfish route is a route you can take.

There is no netori sadly

How do I go to the demon king's castle? I'm already in the final mission and I don't know where to go.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ok so is this NTR or Harem ? im confused also how good/bad is it
Technically it can be both like in Miel games where you steal yourself a harem with girls from others. Because the NTR Tag here can anything from Netorare, Netorase, Netori and their reverse versions. So if it is the player that get (his girl) stolen or she steales others boyfriends or you only watch or lend your lovers is something you need to find out via description and asking others what NTR contain here.
And as far as I understood it is Netorase aka Partner sharing but I am not sure.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Damn, the protag is a real turn off, around the same level of that guy from rental girlfriend, I really need to gather my will just to play this game, is the sex scene good? the artstyle is to my liking

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn, the protag is a real turn off, around the same level of that guy from rental girlfriend, I really need to gather my will just to play this game, is the sex scene good? the artstyle is to my liking
I haven't started on this game or Rent a Girlfriend yet, what is so bad about the protag?

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't started on this game or Rent a Girlfriend yet, what is so bad about the protag?
Hhmm, I dont really know how to explain it, too much of an incel i guess? Its like kazuma from konosuba but not in a fun way, a watered down beta rance?, idk the protag rubs me in the wrong way

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I've played a good chunk of this game and I still don't see any NTR. Some boss monsters can molest the fighter girl if you lose and some of the girls have sex with the shota who runs the guild counter but they only do so when the protagonist isn't there and so far have only done so when they're not even in a relationship with the protagonist (though some have fucked him by those points, just nothing committed). None of the girls who fuck the shota seem to like him better than protag-kun, and the shota scenes are almost exclusively femdom dubcon so it's not like the shota is "stealing" his girls or anything. It's more just open casual sex from the look of it, especially since several of the townsfolk imply this is a setting where sex isn't all that taboo.

So far, I'm not seeing any actual infidelity or "verile man fucks the guy's girl to immasculate him" going on. Especially since the protag-kun clearly gets sex himself and doesn't show any feelings of powerlessness or shame when the girls get molested by the occasional boss monster. He also fucks other girls and there's no sign of any reverse-NTR going on when he does it.

Is anyone here who knows more about NTR willing to explain how this is NTR to me? Because I really don't get why this is NTR tagged...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Because double standards. It's always ok for the guy to get as much pussy as he wants, but heaven forbid if a girl so much as looks at another dick. :LUL:

Basically, NTR used to actually mean a specific fetish with a specific theme. Nowadays, any time some kind of molestation, not even full blown sex, happens outside of the 'primary' relationship, it's considered some kind of NTR. There's probably a dozen "types" of NTR nowadays, including one where the kid's mother fucks a new guy instead of her own kid who obviously wants to dick a milf, especially if it's his improbably hot mom.

Also note that this almost always pops up when female characters are promiscuous, willingly or otherwise, and almost never if it's the male character that fucks around outside of their primary relationship. Because again, double standards.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've played a good chunk of this game and I still don't see any NTR. Some boss monsters can molest the fighter girl if you lose and some of the girls have sex with the shota who runs the guild counter but they only do so when the protagonist isn't there and so far have only done so when they're not even in a relationship with the protagonist (though some have fucked him by those points, just nothing committed). None of the girls who fuck the shota seem to like him better than protag-kun, and the shota scenes are almost exclusively femdom dubcon so it's not like the shota is "stealing" his girls or anything. It's more just open casual sex from the look of it, especially since several of the townsfolk imply this is a setting where sex isn't all that taboo.

So far, I'm not seeing any actual infidelity or "verile man fucks the guy's girl to immasculate him" going on. Especially since the protag-kun clearly gets sex himself and doesn't show any feelings of powerlessness or shame when the girls get molested by the occasional boss monster. He also fucks other girls and there's no sign of any reverse-NTR going on when he does it.

Is anyone here who knows more about NTR willing to explain how this is NTR to me? Because I really don't get why this is NTR tagged...
This doesn't sound like NTR at all, in fact this sounds like a pretty ideal world to live in :)

RottenPotato

Jun 2, 2018
Can the protag become just a little bearable just for one day? the story is almost kinetic it feels cringe to keep up after 15 mins

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes