• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZalCI

Sep 6, 2017
For the secret ending, I found out with changelogs and some comments that something happened with that option and it got bugged from version to version and probably most of the people asking were reading there were secret endings when there aren't any in the 1.2.1 version (the version linked in OP). ANYWAYS, you need to download the latest unofficial release, which is 1.2.4 atm. Just copy paste the save folder; find the plant with stars animation at the right side south of the bridge map in the forest and you will be able to enter a new zone which will trigger an ending event with multiple choices.

Reactions: Diegoz

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone have a Japanese version? Or where can I download it? I can not find.
**Doesn't matter. I am extremely disgusted with NTR. And when I saw here in the messages that NTR is optional here, I downloaded it. Moreover, in the settings there is a function that disables NTR.
It was all a lie.. NTR is mandatory and it can't be turned off. After 2-3 X scenes, your girlfriend will get fucked by another guy. Ardent defenders of NTR, please ignore my post.

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
where does the exhibitionism come in
Good suestion, still no answer :/
Does this game contain actual public exhibitionism ? Or is it just some private nudty ?
Oh! Sorry for not seeing this sooner! The "exhibitionism" is sex in risky, public places.

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed myself. I tend to just, by default, mentally associate "exhibitionism" with "exposure" primarily and "risky public sex" strictly secondary. It's a bit confusing that the term has such broad definitions for labeling hentai.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This is an all right game. There's some decent chemistry between the cast, but nothing too interesting. I thought some lines were humorous because they were wacky perverted, but that's about it. Like other Triangle games, this game is unfortunately guilty of recycling CG art for several different h-scenes. However, this one in particular dragged on dialogue scenes where it would be inconvenient for player, like right before a boss, and so on. Those two things were my biggest gripes. Also, the backtracking. Sometimes it would have been better for the game to teleport you back to the town instead of asking you to walk back all the way from a dungeon.

I do appreciate Emerald's work in translating this game. There's even rewriting and fanfiction content, if you're all right with those. Not to mention, there's also several features that make your gameplay a bit easier. I played through all the "secret endings" that the translator wrote, by the way. I'm going to assume that the the one ending where you choose to stay in the world is an open-ended one. As in, the ending ends right after you exit the secret area. After that, you have free roam and are locked out of the four other secret endings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AhkriKilljoy

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed myself. I tend to just, by default, mentally associate "exhibitionism" with "exposure" primarily and "risky public sex" strictly secondary. It's a bit confusing that the term has such broad definitions for labeling hentai.
Yes it's really a problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
does anyone check their translation? how good it is?

View attachment 1918937
It's a machine translation claimed to have been proofread by a volunteer. There's going to be some weird phrasing and grammatical oddities, but the translation is fairly understandable and not too distracting for the most part. Think of it as an edited MTL. I haven't bothered to play the entire game with this translation patch. That said, this patch definitely won't entirely translate the version submitted in this thread. The reason being that this fan-translation also takes certain liberties in editing the game, so there are actually scenes made avoidable, that weren't originally avoidable. By avoidable, I mean scenes like the girls having sex with other people, being raped before battles, and pretty much any scene that people loosely group as NTR. Other than that, there are also fanfiction scenes that don't exist in the original game, but are written in the spirit of the original. These scenes are found after beating the game.

Reactions: smilee2110

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I'm at half game , but god damn if this game is boring , got to love the artstyle of chaisen chuui but the game is like playing a vn...

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Also note that this almost always pops up when female characters are promiscuous, willingly or otherwise, and almost never if it's the male character that fucks around outside of their primary relationship. Because again, double standards.
I'd argue this isn't necessarily a case of double standards, but a case of implementation.

Namely, the vast majority of adult games have male protagonists (because the majority of players are male). And a significant number of female protagonist games are still essentially treating the female as a sex object rather than as the dynamic initiator. And the games that DO have a female protagonist with agency tend to be a bit more vanilla, and aren't likely to have male love interests screwing around on the side.

So you're not really going to hear people complain about male characters being promiscuous as NTR anywhere near as much, because while guys getting cucked are pretty common, women getting cucked is rare as shit (at least from the perspective of the main character, which is all most people really care about).

Honestly I can only think of about one game on this site that I've played with a female protagonist where a male love interest hooked up with a different female character outside of the player's control. And even there I'm not entirely sure if that's something that always happens, or only happened because I was deliberately avoiding any romantic interaction with that love interest in the first place.

It probably also doesn't help that it's easier for male players (again, the most common adult game players) to identify with a male main character than it is for most guys to identify with a female lead to the same degree, so there's a greater degree of distancing going on for most of the players who usually complain about NTR. Honestly, I think players who try to identify as the main character and play as them versus players who only see the protagonist as a character in a story someone else is telling is one of the major factors in whether or not a player is bothered by NTR (and one of the main reasons why both sides of the argument have such a hard time empathizing with the other side's point of view).

Reactions: Ragingrager

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It probably also doesn't help that it's easier for male players (again, the most common adult game players) to identify with a male main character than it is for most guys to identify with a female lead to the same degree, so there's a greater degree of distancing going on for most of the players who usually complain about NTR. Honestly, I think players who try to identify as the main character and play as them versus players who only see the protagonist as a character in a story someone else is telling is one of the major factors in whether or not a player is bothered by NTR (and one of the main reasons why both sides of the argument have such a hard time empathizing with the other side's point of view).
You probably already know this, but one reason why you might hear someone calling out a double standard is exactly because players will display an affinity toward the male lead w/ a female harem, but not so much for anything that disrupts this connection. For the player, there may be the expectation that the viewer can live vicariously through the male lead and not have to suffer the consequences of both infidelity and commitment, or either or. But if one were to be on the receiving end of these consequences, then no longer is this the harem game they're looking for. Obviously, I'm generalizing here, but the idea I've mentioned is something to think about.

This game is a bit of a unique example, because the English translation decided to go the fanfiction route. NTR can be avoided thanks to coded alternative options, whereas the original game did not give these options. And of course this kind of courtesy is extended toward player interaction and preference, even though it means dismissing the game's story at times, or lack of.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
So you're not really going to hear people complain about male characters being promiscuous as NTR anywhere near as much, because while guys getting cucked are pretty common, women getting cucked is rare as shit (at least from the perspective of the main character, which is all most people really care about).
Men and women are not the same.
When a man gets cucked, the woman may become pregnant by another man.
When a woman gets cucked, the woman still becomes pregnant by her man.

That means women biologically don't care as much as men about that. The issue they'll have is the man's ressources being split. For the best odds of survival and for the best odds of a good future for her offspring, it's optimal to have the man's ressources all to herself. That's why you have women being gold diggers whereas for men, it's pretty much non-existent.

Additionally, women are actually ok with sharing if it's sharing a winner. Because if there are enough ressources, it doesn't matter that she doesn't get them all to herself anymore. She'll have plenty enough to secure a proper future for her offspring. Numerous studies and examples throughout history of that. On the other hand, men valued virgins because it ensures that the offspring is theirs and that they haven't been cucked.

THAT is why you'll have more people complain about a male protagonist getting cucked. It's simple biology. Because the argument of "women getting cucked is rare as shit" is absurd. One single look at a game with multiple love interests will tell you that all those love interests are essentially getting "cucked". But no one cares, because it's biologically irrelevant.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
While you're technically correct in the sense that biologically speaking, a man can impregnate multiple women, while a woman can only be pregnant from one man at a time... the fact of the matter is that also biologically speaking, no man can effectively keep up with more than at most two, MAYBE three women if they don't have a life outside of it.

Let's not forget that the most well known example of harems in history were guarded by castrated men...

Just because men, historically, liked to pretend that women didn't have a libido of their own for a long time, didn't mean that it wasn't there, or that they didn't act on it in their own ways since the dawn of humanity.

In terms of reproduction, it's true that one male, multiple females, makes sense. But in terms of pleasure, one woman, multiple men, makes much more sense, and no amount of ego stroking is going to change that.

I bring this up because humans are not just animals. They have self-awareness, and unlike animals, they can completely ignore their biological urges to various degrees and focus on other things. Humans can create personal needs and wants that go beyond what biology imposes on them.

Also, if you think that poor men don't dream of marrying rich women and accessing their wealth, you are SERIOUSLY deluding yourself. It happens plenty of times. But men don't get as much bad press when they pull that sort of shit.

That's not even talking about the whole "women being willing to share" shit you wrote. I have to wonder if you ever spoke with a real woman in your entire life, much less if you've been in a relationship. Bruh. Women get vicious about stuff like this. They might not punch each other or whatever like guys do, but what they do to each other can get even worse with their social games and whatnot. And it's especially bad if it's a "winner" as you put it. Extreme jealous reactions are more common in women than men.

There's a reason why the harem genre is so popular, because it's extremely unrealistic. Real harems almost never work like that.

Historical examples aren't really that good here, because women being treated as people and equals is a relatively new thing in the grand scheme of things. Some parts of the world still don't treat women as anything other than property. It's a relatively recent development for technology to even things out between men and women, while for the majority of history, men had a distinct physical advantage, and as they say, the victors wrote what they wanted.

Hell, up until relatively recently, the female orgasm was considered a myth.

So let's not bring up history and historical examples, because those are horrible examples in this specific area.

At the end of the day, while biology has some roots in things, it doesn't change the fact that there is a double-standard happening, and I personally dislike it. No matter how you look at things or at these games... a woman that fucks multiple guys is labeled as a slut, while a man that fucks multiple women is a stud. That's dumb. And no "biological argument" is going to change that.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Men never pretended that women don't have libido. A quick glance at Lilith and succubi being much more well-known than incubi is enough to shatter that misconception. When representing adultery, it's a vast majority a woman that is represented. Both because it was shameful for them... and because it's what their biology dictates. It's the reason behind hidden ovulation and the lack of obvious heat. That way, no one could know if the baby was born from another man or not, not even the woman herself. That let women be with a provider who would secure their offspring's future while potentially having the better genes of the "alpha". It's the reason why every culture has a stigma against women cheating: because men hate it, and because it happened. No smoke without fire.

Concerning the pleasure, it was often the case that eunuchs had affairs with the women in those harems. But you are correct in that women crave pleasure even more than men. Again, that's because their ancestors tried to sneakily sleep around, and it was passed down through evolution. Those were the females with the most offspring, thus with the best odds of survival.

As for humans not being just animals, that's kinda true... but there are stricter limits than you might imagine there. Being hungry, being attracted to the opposite sex, yearning for happiness and fulfillment... all of those are biological. We can indeed exert some self-control but it's pretty limited in the grand scheme of things. We're not going to have orgies in the street, but when you close the doors... well, look at college parties. Or the athletes during the Olympics. It varies from individual to individual, but "post-nut clarity" is a thing for a reason. Biology is extremely powerful. Going against it will reward you with negative feelings (that's the reason why they exist in fact).

For the women willing to share part, I stand by what I said. What happens when a man finds out his woman cheated on her? Usually, a fight breaks out. Either with the woman or with the guy she cheated on him with. It can even lead to murder. Men do NOT take kindly to that at all. Women do not to like it either, but they have an easier time living with it and accepting it. Again, look at the modern dating scene. Girls will chase the guys who have many options. It attracts them because it means the sisterhood has approved of him. Of course, they'd rather have him all to themselves. But let's say the guy is a celebrity. She'd sooner accept him seeing other women to leaving him (... divorce giving her half his stuff notwithstanding, it's fairly recent and now that it's an option, we're seeing many more divorces, unsurprisingly enough). There are plenty enough examples here. And no, I do speak to women. That's why I know this. My mom was more mad (more than usual at least...) at my dad for withdrawing his ressources than she was at him cheating on her. In fact, she herself said she wouldn't have divorced him had he not done that. And indeed, until he tried to withdraw his money, they were still together. Heard other similar anecdotes around me, and there are examples in history and modern days. How much proof does one need?

That said, I agree with you that harems of dozens of women simply don't work out. It's way too many, and it'll result in vicious infighting amongst them. With the man's attention and ressources divided among so many of them, they've got to be at the very top. But see, they're still accepting that there will be other women, even if they get to the top... which further proves my point that they're far more willing to share (if he's a winner) than men are. The reverse situation is pretty much unheard of.

Also, if you think that poor men don't dream of marrying rich women and accessing their wealth, you are SERIOUSLY deluding yourself. It happens plenty of times. But men don't get as much bad press when they pull that sort of shit.
You'll need to send me examples for that. I hardly ever hear of rich women taking in poor guys... except sugar mommies and those old ladies traveling abroad to poorer countries to find a fit and healthy young man because they can't find one back home anymore to their old age.

Historical examples aren't really that good here, because women being treated as people and equals is a relatively new thing in the grand scheme of things. Some parts of the world still don't treat women as anything other than property. It's a relatively recent development for technology to even things out between men and women, while for the majority of history, men had a distinct physical advantage, and as they say, the victors wrote what they wanted.
Women weren't being treated as people??? I'm sorry, what??? Who do you think survived the Titanic, men or women? Answer is mostly children and women, because the men were expected to trade their lives for them. Poetry was invented to court women. Courting women wouldn't have existed had they been "objects". And they'd have been used as meat shields during war if they had been viewed so poorly. We certainly wouldn't have had so many sayings supporting mothers either (insulting one's mother was considered to be utterly despicable). And there wouldn't have been duels to the death to ask for a fair lady's hand in marriage. Females wouldn't have been called "the fairer sex" either.

I could go on, but that lie needs to die right now. Sure, they were abducted into harems or as concubines... but what about the men during those same times? They were enslaved to work to death or outright killed. It wasn't just women that were oppressed back then. It was everyone but the rich.

Women have always been protected by men, whereas men have always been the sacrificial pawns. As for the "equal" part... women don't want to be equals. Ask women if they should split the bill for dinner, for the house, for tuition, for everything... Ask the Ukrainian women if they regret not staying behind with the men to fight and die for their country. Funny how no one bat an eye at women being allowed to leave while men weren't. Anyway, I think you'll be surprised to hear they don't regret not staying there to die for their country. Because women have always and always will be the ones responsible for the survival of our species. That's why 90%+ of work deaths are males. Women don't take risky jobs. They value security, stability and survival. It's their role. As such, they'll want to be protected and society will want them to be protected. That means they need people to protect them, bodyguards. Since when have bodyguards been equal to the people they're protecting? It's absurd. You can't have 2 bodyguards protecting one another. And in exchange for offering his life to protect and provide for his woman, the woman in turn will follow his lead because he's ready to die for her. "I love you to death" was a quite litteral saying.

But let's assume things have somehow changed. Ask women if they'd want to be with a stay-at-home husband. All his life, he'll never work and only take care of the kids and will follow her lead, essentially reversing the roles. Aside from a very tiny minority of women, most wouldn't want that. "Hypergamy" is a term you'll want to research. It basically means they'll want a man who's either at their level or above, so that they can step up. Stepping up automatically denies the "equals" argument. It does not however mean one is above the other. It means the roles are different. When there's a fire, you call a firefighter, not a doctor. But when someone gets sick, you call the doctor, not the firefighter. They're certainly not equal, but it doesn't mean one is above the other.

At any rate, we got side-tracked just a bit. This was about people complaining about men getting cucked waaay more than women getting cucked. Biology supports this, psychology supports this, history supports this, modern day evidence supports this...

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes