rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Alright, I know I'm like years late because I totally forgot this piece of crap existed, but in case anyone was curious about the drama surrounding this:

Quick recap: It didn't have the NTR tag when it came out. Japanese people bought it and found out approximately (again, quoting them because I didn't touch it) 70% of the sex scenes don't involve MC doing the dicking.

This was really misleading because everything on the cover images and the description wrote about buildiing a harem (and the cover image explicitly wrote "building a harem just for me"), leading to a massive backlash. Many, many ci-en comments were removed due to insults, death threats and so on.

As a quick fix before they put out any apology, the NTR tag was stuck on the dlsite page a few days later.

How it's going: Triangle! has, since then, put out an apology where the scenario writer (who calls himself "Michael Thunder") explains that he set out with the intention of just writing some happy-go-lucky casual sex RPG.

The second member wrote that they had essentially gave him too much free reign and didn't check up on the actual content he wrote. Lmao.

Now for the kicker: They made a new game, and this time the NTR tag and a very clear warning that despite you getting a harem, you need to defend your castle or else other dudes going to bust in and take your girls.

Personally I think they should go back to doing female MC games, but at least they're a lot more clear this time.

Jan 25, 2018
Alright, I know I'm like years late because I totally forgot this piece of crap existed, but in case anyone was curious about the drama surrounding this:

Quick recap: It didn't have the NTR tag when it came out. Japanese people bought it and found out approximately (again, quoting them because I didn't touch it) 70% of the sex scenes don't involve MC doing the dicking.

This was really misleading because everything on the cover images and the description wrote about buildiing a harem (and the cover image explicitly wrote "building a harem just for me"), leading to a massive backlash. Many, many ci-en comments were removed due to insults, death threats and so on.

As a quick fix before they put out any apology, the NTR tag was stuck on the dlsite page a few days later.

How it's going: Triangle! has, since then, put out an apology where the scenario writer (who calls himself "Michael Thunder") explains that he set out with the intention of just writing some happy-go-lucky casual sex RPG.

The second member wrote that they had essentially gave him too much free reign and didn't check up on the actual content he wrote. Lmao.

Now for the kicker: They made a new game, and this time the NTR tag and a very clear warning that despite you getting a harem, you need to defend your castle or else other dudes going to bust in and take your girls.

Personally I think they should go back to doing female MC games, but at least they're a lot more clear this time.
name of the other game?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 2, 2022

hi name of the other harem male mc game my favorite genre is harem male mc

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
i had cleared the game, i seen it mention having a secret ending at the ending whr i defeat demon king and make harem. anyone have clue how to get the secret ending?
If this is the secret ending, what is the normal one? Because this is the one i got by default.. :/

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The NTR tag is barely warranted, and there's hardly any stealing going on. MC isn't particularly close to the girls, and is more aroused and excited than disturbed or jealous. There is one bad ending that would count, however. The heroines do end up having sex with others, but most of it is rape while screaming. The translator took liberties in coding and writing choices to avoid these scenes if they're not your thing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The NTR tag is barely warranted, and there's hardly any stealing going on. MC isn't particularly close to the girls, and is more aroused and excited than disturbed or jealous. There is one bad ending that would count, however. The heroines do end up having sex with others, but most of it is rape while screaming. The translator took liberties in coding and writing choices to avoid these scenes if they're not your thing.
Thank goodness! The last thing I want to see in an otherwise great game is the dreaded NTR.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Remember that it's not about your standards, it's about Japanese standards. NTR's got a much, much broader range than you think.

It's not a big deal to you, but you didn't see the explosion back on ci-en when it first released.

On a side note, I'm back here to say that Triangle's coming up with a new female MC game. I get to be happy.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Remember that it's not about your standards, it's about Japanese standards. NTR's got a much, much broader range than you think.

It's not a big deal to you, but you didn't see the explosion back on ci-en when it first released.

On a side note, I'm back here to say that Triangle's coming up with a new female MC game. I get to be happy.
Damn, it's mindboggling how many cucks there are out there...

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017

No, I know about that backlash. The circle had to include the netorare tag after all that. I wrote what I wrote because the netorare tag seems to have a reputation of being used liberally on this website, and some people may want to know how much NTR there is and why, so I went in clearing up why the netorare tag was used without spoiling much. I'm not saying the tag shouldn't be used, because there are some situations that definitely need it, but I'm also saying that it's not really what this game is about.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes