kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Another World Harem Fantasy 1.02.03 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay128.8M
Windows187.3M
Linux192.2M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Okay, looking at the DLsite article, here's the deal: NTR seems to be a misnomer on this game.

1. You build fame by taking quests from a adventure's guild, which causes girls to start noticing how good you are.
2. You also have an aphroditic effect that makes it so the girls don't mind you sexually harassing them as much.
3. If you lose in combat, the girls get raped. But this is for YOU as the player character to enjoy watching, rather than feel guilty or weak over it happening.

So yeah. Doesn't seem all that NTR to me. To me, it just seems like a game that had a different goal in mind, and someone had a WAY too broad definition of "NTR" and stuck the NTR label on it as a knee-jerk reaction. But I'm open to being countered on this perception of mine.

Granted, I'm about to play the game, so I'll see if I can confirm that more first-hand.
That kind of NTR doesn't sound as bad. I would still prefer it if the MC got r*verse-r*ped every time the player lost instead. Bonus points if the girls commented on it post defeat.

10 pages of people bitchin' about tags and ntr... stfu ffs

Another World Harem Fantasy 1.02.03 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay128.8M
Windows187.3M
Linux192.2M
Yay for new update!

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Yay for new update!
To be fair to other games, I got out the floor polisher and scrubbed everything from the chandelier to the septic pipes.

I re-wrote portions of the Yep Config Core to make it properly set switches based on configuration. I ran through the whole game, making sure I didn't reverse forced NTR and avoidable. While this should be a good experience I tried some new things so, it is possible I missed a corner case.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Is this an issue with the plugin that would also affect other games that use it?
You can see my other post for how things look.

There are two things I worked on specifically, one is for boolean options.

Here's what it looks like when you're setting up an option:
Screenshot_2021-06-25_07-56-59.png

So the problem is there isn't a great way to access the value of the setting without using a plugin call everywhere. That sucks.

In the past I've used which has the distinct advantage of replicating the value into a switch or variable so it plays nicely with the rest of the game engine (first class support everywhere).

I was able to bring this behavior in for at least switches. If the symbol is an integer greater than 0, then the switch will be updated with the setting. And if the switch changes values the option is updated automatically. I could do variables as well (considering using negative integers for that) but I didn't need that right now.

The second piece was adding a new type of option. There are built in examples for a slider and an on/off selection, but what if you need to select one of 3 items?

Enter the on/off/ask option:
Screenshot_2021-06-25_08-08-03.png

The value is saved as 0, 1, or 2 (ask, on, off respectively.)

This still needs a plugin call to read, but if I were to enhance the first piece to handle variables, then it could be a super simple check that's supported as a first class object through the system.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You can see my other post for how things look.

There are two things I worked on specifically, one is for boolean options.

Here's what it looks like when you're setting up an option:
View attachment 1264547

So the problem is there isn't a great way to access the value of the setting without using a plugin call everywhere. That sucks.

In the past I've used which has the distinct advantage of replicating the value into a switch or variable so it plays nicely with the rest of the game engine (first class support everywhere).

I was able to bring this behavior in for at least switches. If the symbol is an integer greater than 0, then the switch will be updated with the setting. And if the switch changes values the option is updated automatically. I could do variables as well (considering using negative integers for that) but I didn't need that right now.

The second piece was adding a new type of option. There are built in examples for a slider and an on/off selection, but what if you need to select one of 3 items?

Enter the on/off/ask option:
View attachment 1264576

The value is saved as 0, 1, or 2 (ask, on, off respectively.)

This still needs a plugin call to read, but if I were to enhance the first piece to handle variables, then it could be a super simple check that's supported as a first class object through the system.
Ah, okay, it's not that there was something borked about the plugin, just some QOL features you added that Yan never considered.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Ah, okay, it's not that there was something borked about the plugin, just some QOL features you added that Yan never considered.
Yes and your questions spurred me to push further on that. Added variables (using negative numbers) and some better checking (that the symbol is a valid variable/switch.) I'm putting together one additional update that translates the fast travel system and adds some locations.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Another World Harem Fantasy 1.02.04 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay128.8M
Windows187.4M
Linux192.2M

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
ver I need a little help here. Playing currently on the latest version 1.02.04, and I seem to be stuck. I've completed all the quest from Boy, and helped Sherry update her skills. I've done all the H-scenes I can find, but there are still ones I haven't found yet.

It feels like there should be more, but I cannot figure out how to move forward. Any suggesions?

:cool: Eric Grey

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Are people really bitching about NTR in this game, there isn't really any NTR at all from what I am even seeing. Hell the girls getting fucked by monsters is like only 4 different monsters, they all seem to be boss fights where you have to lose to get the scene, you still kill them in the end, and it has no actual effect on the story. Hell two of the girls even lose their virginity to the mc.

I swear some of you need to grow a pair if this is enough for your to cry about.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is one pathetic excuse for a so called harem game.
How do you figure that?

Are people really bitching about NTR in this game, there isn't really any NTR at all from what I am even seeing. Hell the girls getting fucked by monsters is like only 4 different monsters, they all seem to be boss fights where you have to lose to get the scene, you still kill them in the end, and it has no actual effect on the story. Hell two of the girls even lose their virginity to the mc.

I swear some of you need to grow a pair if this is enough for your to cry about.
That doesn't sound so bad. While I hate NTR I that hardly counts imo.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
That doesn't sound so bad. While I hate NTR I that hardly counts imo.
To be fair, the publisher is the one who called it NTR, it just then was replicated through. The story was setup so you couldn't win some battles, the translator decided to make it so you could to keep the girls "pure."

Since that was the closest thing to NTR in the game he called it that and then a day. Honestly translating a game is a lot of hard work, adding in branching game dynamics is another level. No one who's working on this kind of project wants to argue about what is/isn't NTR, we have enough to go back and forth on given that so many games include shota/loli.

NTR has become a catch all, just like other sex terms like creampie. How can you have a throat creampie? (That's just a blow job with a cumshot.) The second part of the word "pie" refers to a specific part of the female anatomy. By the same token, anal creampies are complete bullshit as well. (Should be anal + cumshot.) The problem is when a term is used so generically it loses all meaning, so when someone says the like or don't like it you can't help them make an informed decision. I frankly would tag this as "Rape (Avoidable Monster)" but then again no one asked me.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone played this? Is this Netorare or Netori?

Edit: I see. After reading the former comments i found out that this is neither netorare nor netori

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Im lost.
the hell am I supposed to do after the guild side quests begin to show up?
I thought I needed to complete all of them to continue the story since the game has up to this point had me go through the main story using the guild.

Did I miss something?
Its really annoying when the devs don't actually make it so the player can't just easily get lost in the game and be stuck not knowing what they need to do.

Reactions: sergyo_ml
May 10, 2018
Nvm
Turns out one of the girls is actually standing around nearby at the second town and after you interact with her you have to interact with the other girl milk cow at the second town's inn

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergyo_ml
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes