Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
well that´s rather weird
That's the full synopsis if you're interested.
Living a dull school life in his original world, Shuko accidentally causes himself and three of his gorgeous
classmates to land in another world, filled with fantasy and adventure. Visiting the city guild, he's told he
has no powers, while his female classmates are all gifted unique abilities in order to defeat the Demon King
and his 4 Heavenly Kings that are terrorizing their new world.

Will Shuko rise up and defeat Demon King in order to achieve his dream of creating his own harem in this
alternate world ...? Or will he allow his female classmates to succumb to lust and be taken by other characters
who want to ravish them sexually?

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
i assume the ntr declared here is netori not netorare.
netori is when you play as the persons that cucks someone else (so not the shitty masochistic perspective).
the difference is pretty much heaven & earth but out of some reason it does not get differentiated on this site (which is beyond me).
Is there another one that draws a distinction between "the protagonist is cucked and is upset but feels too helpless to do anything" vs. "the protagonist is cucked and is either actively pushing her to have sex with other people/encouraging/into it," or is the second one just not NTR? Maybe he's whoring her out, or maybe he just gets off on watching her with other guys. I've heard "netorase" thrown around, but I'm not sure if that's related or something else entirely.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I will not say for sure, I myself have not played, but here is what translator answered to the dude in the thread with the translation:
Sure. Total scenes are 36, and I've added 4 to make an even 40, though some are reused art.
NTR scenes in total ... No idea, but I'd say a little less than half of the game's CGs DON'T involve you (so basically you're getting cucked, or they're NTR).

I really don't wanna get into the NTR definition argument, but yeah, that would be about 15 or so scenes that are NTR (or simply, "without the MC")
Well, as I personally understood from a conversation with a translator, in the original unavoidable ntr. The translator wrote that he would do ntr avoidable, but I did not check.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Is there another one that draws a distinction between "the protagonist is cucked and is upset but feels too helpless to do anything" vs. "the protagonist is cucked and is either actively pushing her to have sex with other people/encouraging/into it," or is the second one just not NTR? Maybe he's whoring her out, or maybe he just gets off on watching her with other guys. I've heard "netorase" thrown around, but I'm not sure if that's related or something else entirely.
The first one is netorare and the second one is netorase. But here it's both tagged with NTR because the admins don't care about it.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I will not say for sure, I myself have not played, but here is what translator answered to the dude in the thread with the translation:

Well, as I personally understood from a conversation with a translator, in the original unavoidable ntr. The translator wrote that he would do ntr avoidable, but I did not check.
The translator modifies the game to make it better? Wow, what a chad.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
So a standard isekai story same like most manga out there? Um That's fine. For those who want to rest from rape or NTR. Art is good too. Might give it a try

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes