Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
Does this game just have empty, meaningless and unaffected-to-story sex scenes like other 2 games of Triangle ?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is this release a proper translation?
It's a fan-translation. I'm assuming the definition of a "proper translation" is one authorized by the devs (e.g. Kagura Games).
But if you're asking if this is a MTL (ugh), then no, as a non-Japanese, English speaker and educated/professional writer, I actually translated this myself.

look really good until i see NTR tag . is it avoidable ?
Yes, if you'll read the ReadMe I included, I've added options to bypass the NTR.
The NTR is canonically scripted/mandatory.

"In this RPG, an unpopular loner gets reincarnated in another world with his classmates, and sets out to make the harem of his dreams."

Genre: NTR

So I guess he failed then? :ROFLMAO:
Well, you COULD fail. As I just said, I changed the game a few ways, and one of them was to avoid the NTR.

For those wondering: It´s a proper translation.
Ahh, an Emerald_Gladiator translation.

Usually pretty good. Glad to have him still doing proper translations.
Yeah, I took a month break after my Obscurite Magie game translation back in March or something. Thanks.
But this is a fan-translation (just wanted to clarify).

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
If that's all then i can suffer it.
There's unavoidable NTR so maybe cool your jets on this one.
As I've said in the ReadMe, I've made the NTR avoidable. You need to do some legwork in the game since I didn't want to make it TOO easy, but it's no longer scripted/mandatory.

The translator modifies the game to make it better? Wow, what a chad.
Errrr .... I'm just gonna take that as a compliment, lol. I'm hoping that's a good thing.
If you haven't played any of the games I translated, I've started to get into bugfixing the last half-dozen games I've translated, as well as adding new features and scenes, and unfinished asseting from the devs. While it's probably going to land me into hot water someday, I'm only trying to make the experience better for the community, and I hope devs (and users) understand that it's not malicious or greed-based in intent.

And for this one, you can see the added features/bugfixes in the ReadMe. Hope you enjoy, as it took me two extra weeks to code everything in after I was done with the translation ... Otherwise y'all could've been playing this in May, haha.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Viessa , thanks for uploading the game. As long as you used v1.01 to patch, it should be fine.

found a error in the game first fight if you win it suppose to do something else not go the edge of the forest
Hmmmm ... Can't replicate that (just tried), and haven't seen it before.
Just curious, do you have that random RPGMaker bug that forces your character into a certain direction? I usually have to restart not just the game (and kill the RPGMaker processes), but my computer as well, to clear that problem.

I'll do a more thorough check if people start having that particular problem.
Otherwise, I'd probably recommend playing the game over again and testing to see if the problem fixes itself ... And don't worry, just hold the CTRL button for a bit to skip the dialogue since that scene is basically at the beginning of the game. Really shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
First of all I already finished the game so gonna say what bothers to many of you:

-First of all calling the game NTR is kind of... meh, it's true that the girls are kind of slutty but only in one scene in the whole game (the bad ending) are the girls being "stolen".

-Overall the game is a happy to go guy with 3 girls having fun, there aren't any scenes in which we are shown a pathetic side of the MC or anything like that.

So... if it bothers you that any of the females have sex with people that aren't the MC then just leave but if you just hate the NTR tag cause it tends to have pathetic MC's and a dark tone I would say that you play the game.

P.D: Even if the girls can sometimes be a bit slutty they show continuously their love for the MC, it's only certain situations that push them towards having sex with other people (some side quests like the one of a brothel and losing fights to enemies)

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I will not say for sure, I myself have not played, but here is what translator answered to the dude in the thread with the translation:

Well, as I personally understood from a conversation with a translator, in the original unavoidable ntr. The translator wrote that he would do ntr avoidable, but I did not check.
So it's more of a rewrite then an actual translation?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, Translators really love this particular circle huh? Artemis Pearl, Thanatos, now this, in such a short time...

I hope that, modifications or no, it's still possible to see the scenes as they were originally intended to be seen. Especially when it sounds like it's less of a case of NTR for most scenes, and more of a case of a bit of polygamy. After all, if the dude's allowed to fuck multiple girls, why shouldn't the girls get some extra dick now and then?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Viessa , thanks for uploading the game. As long as you used v1.01 to patch, it should be fine.

Hmmmm ... Can't replicate that (just tried), and haven't seen it before.
Just curious, do you have that random RPGMaker bug that forces your character into a certain direction? I usually have to restart not just the game (and kill the RPGMaker processes), but my computer as well, to clear that problem.

I'll do a more thorough check if people start having that particular problem.
Otherwise, I'd probably recommend playing the game over again and testing to see if the problem fixes itself ... And don't worry, just hold the CTRL button for a bit to skip the dialogue since that scene is basically at the beginning of the game. Really shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.
This used to happen a lot to me, literally in any game if i hold a moving key by a long time. It's not a bug in the game itself... it's related to ur keyboard. How long was the last time u cleaned it?. Dirty in ur keyboard can cause problems on pressing keys, like holding one for no tomorrow, keyboard stops working, etc. As long as it's a mechanical one, this problem can happen with dirty, if it's the other kind of keyboard, it would have stopped working since long ago. What i recommend is, take a photo of ur keyboard, remove key per key, clean the spaces and also within the button... check on how to clean from youtube videos, put back the keys correctly and wait an hour or two before plugging it back and using again, u will see it'll get a lot better lols... It solved that problem to me... another thing that can happen are "Sticky Keys"... google it and learn how to turn them off/turn off all windows acessibility shit that will bother u while playing when it's not a keyboard problem. Hope this solves ur issues...

Reactions: Yamemai

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Just finished the game.

Firstly, thank you Emerald Gladiator it was cool to get a translated version of this game and the chance to play it fully. I also really liked some of the minor additions you made to the game.

Now regarding the whole NTR aspect of the game: There are occasional scenes of the female characters having sex with side characters, and there are the obligatory defeat scenes for notable enemies. Honestly if you're a possessive person that can't even stomach the thought of a girl you've fucked having sex with someone else you can avoid these scenes. You will miss out on a decent amount of content and you won't be able to craft many items, but selfish route is a route you can take.

There is no netori sadly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes