thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What's the difference between the censored and uncensored versions?
Uncensored sex scenes without mosaics, Dev only allowed that version for his supporters while public build will get the censored just like a typical Japanese hentai games you can find on Dlsite

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm curious, and I honestly ain't super concerned about it if it is the case, but is the stuff with Tom NTR? I haven't seen the game establish they had any interest in each other despite doing the childhood friend card, but you also plow Jane behind his back. She's still your hoe but, I don't know if it's just normal or the much rarer Netori side of NTR.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
I'm curious, and I honestly ain't super concerned about it if it is the case, but is the stuff with Tom NTR? I haven't seen the game establish they had any interest in each other despite doing the childhood friend card, but you also plow Jane behind his back. She's still your hoe but, I don't know if it's just normal or the much rarer Netori side of NTR.
So MC is the bad guy?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The game doesn't establish he's bad at all. He's more heroic than bad, he's just plowing who he can get his hands on. More like he does care about others, but he also wants the women in his bed.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Just checked deviant art page, the most numerous pictures are an NTR doujin series covers.
High chance that this game will turn into a cuckfest, so i'm outta here.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Just checked deviant art page, the most numerous pictures are an NTR doujin series covers.
High chance that this game will turn into a cuckfest, so i'm outta here.
yeah, i've seen several of the dev's doujins, and they're mostly, if not all, about netorare, so i was very skeptical when he started making a game where it felt like netori, and so far, seems like netori... but i'm not putting my hand on the fire yet, because i don't know...

Sir.Cuco

May 9, 2020
I'm not sure what is causing it, but there is a bug that makes the whole map invisible. The game is constantly in this state and nothing seems to fix it.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
yeah, i've seen several of the dev's doujins, and they're mostly, if not all, about netorare, so i was very skeptical when he started making a game where it felt like netori, and so far, seems like netori... but i'm not putting my hand on the fire yet, because i don't know...
Like I said, Tom doesn't seem to care at all if you say you're both lovers when the old lady asks, and she doesn't show signs she thinks him more than that guy she used to know. It's very possible it kinda counts, but the romantic side just doesn't exist at all. It's more like the girl you used to know got herself a man when she moved away, which, that is kinda what happens if you don't make any progress with her.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Like I said, Tom doesn't seem to care at all if you say you're both lovers when the old lady asks, and she doesn't show signs she thinks him more than that guy she used to know. It's very possible it kinda counts, but the romantic side just doesn't exist at all. It's more like the girl you used to know got herself a man when she moved away, which, that is kinda what happens if you don't make any progress with her.
you misunderstood me, because that's netori...

what i think might happen, due to the dev/artist most creating netorare doujins, is that the king Smemo or someone else overpowers the MC, and fuck the girls... but to make it netorare, the person would have to have some kind of power that would erase the incubus crest from the girls... and i don't doubt one bit that this can happen

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I know what Netori is, otherwise I wouldn't have blatantly called it so. I know the difference between the two genres. Most people don't even know what Netori is.

Cenma

Jun 10, 2018
The game seems to be using RPGM MZ since the UI look similar to Star Knightess Aura, i tried using MV cheat menu for this game . . . and it works.
- God Mode works
- Enemy HP to 0 and/or 1 works
- Party HP to 0, 1 and/or full recovery works
- Money works
- Items works
- Weapon works
- Armor works
- Adding stats works
Hey, I have been trying to add the MV cheat plugin to this game, and I have been having trouble with it. When I try to add the "{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}" line to the plugin.js file. I get a syntax error saying: "Unexpected token:'{' ". I would be eternally grateful if you could help in anyway!

PS: The included patcher doesn't work with MZ games, or at least this particular one

Mar 23, 2021
Hey, I have been trying to add the MV cheat plugin to this game, and I have been having trouble with it. When I try to add the "{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}" line to the plugin.js file. I get a syntax error saying: "Unexpected token:'{' ". I would be eternally grateful if you could help in anyway!

PS: The included patcher doesn't work with MZ games, or at least this particular one
I use it, it works. You must have done it wrong.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes