zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i for get were in the woods it's at but there is a spot in there to reach there. sorry i don't rember were tho

Phantom2316

Aug 13, 2018
sadly i love the game before they changed it because of the accident of the files that became corrupted/lost. because the game they replace have no guides and has lots of bugs surely the player not satisfied with the updates because they prefer the older version rather than the game they replaced that coz a lot of issues. and there is no plot in the story. sadge it has lots of potential before. RIP game.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
sadly i love the game before they changed it because of the accident of the files that became corrupted/lost. because the game they replace have no guides and has lots of bugs surely the player not satisfied with the updates because they prefer the older version rather than the game they replaced that coz a lot of issues. and there is no plot in the story. sadge it has lots of potential before. RIP game.
what can we do we have to adapt to the new game plus i miss the fox and knight lady already hopefully the new game will bring them back but it doesnt feel the same without combat mechanic to spice up the story

Reactions: Phantom2316
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes