BOH56

May 27, 2017
THe encounter decreaser lasts for such an incredibly short while its more or less pointless. Even with it it barely does anything to stop the zubats

Also, the whole 'wait for turn' thing is kind of annoying, cant even hold down Z to speed things up like other cases with this

Apr 21, 2020
anyone know how to fix the background blackscreen ?
this is 2nd times i found rpg maker game i found where i need to walk on blackscreen map trying to figure out stuff.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Unavoidable tentacle rape of your "concubines"? No thanks, you can keep that. Art is nice. That scene killed it for me.

serathepony

Oct 22, 2017
By god, this Side by Side translation is so helpful with my Japanese learning. More games like this, please!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, I have a question...

Does a way to grind LP ever open up? Or are you stuck with whatever trickles in from events for the entire game?

Because if so, I'm really NOT gonna bother with this one... that's absolutely horrible game design...

Reactions: harem.king

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
Anyone got a save or a screenshot of the mission where monster invade the village? After the crystal mission with the elfs? I can't get past it.... The monster turend invisible...

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
does anyone knows how to unlock the last scene in the gallery?
no, only the 3rd scene is bugged...

for the last scene you have to go to the shop in the Schlovis city (before the party quest), there you will see a girl stealing, you have to find her and she'll give you a boobjob

you can also cheese this and do it after completing the main game, by going to Fran village (through the eastern forest) and going all the way down...

even though it shouldn't, it takes you to the Schlovis city before the party and you can do what I said above

I would share my save but it crashed and doesn't load anymore...

Reactions: skyteam

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Nabebebe thank you for the info, i won't bother going after it, because it's a boobjob from a random girl. seriously, the dev blueballed us with the MILF, the knight girl, the elf and with the minotaur girl. no sex scenes with them

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Nabebebe thank you for the info, i won't bother going after it, because it's a boobjob from a random girl. seriously, the dev blueballed us with the MILF, the knight girl, the elf and with the minotaur girl. no sex scenes with them
And even on the other game the milf still doesnt have a scene

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
And even on the other game the milf still doesnt have a scene
i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get any scenes in the second game, only in the third game, if he ever does one. not to mention some people claimed when this game was uploaded here, there wouldn't be any NTR in the game, according to the dev himself, but then, plant rape...

salty1

May 8, 2023
anyone know were i can find the booze for the guy in the begining when you arrive in the capital city to investigate the dark mage

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes