yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiIncubus-1.3(Uncensored)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
is there any way to separate the damn languages
its so distracting having both languages in 1 textbox

who thought this is a great idea ?
what happened to switches / language selection ?

Reactions: harem.king

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
how have I not heard of this game's progression until now? this game have everything I like in a h game but Im only seeing this recently after it has the "completed" tag. now Im wondering what other games Im missing out on

edit: welp, judging by recent comment, guess Im wrong

Last edited:

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
is this finished complete? or is it "the dev got tired of making the game and made a half assed final update" complete?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the dev basically cut the content on half of the characters...Julia, Aria, Kana, and Fiona were also supposed to be MC's concubines but all that was never done...heck Julia even has a handjob scene in the pictures but it was never coded in...Wua never got herself a good ol' dicking

similarly there is another villager orgy scene all drawn but not implemented

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The gallery is bugged so for some reason two scenes didnt get added to it, one of them is pretty meaningless tbf but I have no clue what the other one was supposed to be. My theory is that (since it is the last one) he just forgot to add
no, only the 3rd scene is bugged...

for the last scene you have to go to the shop in the Schlovis city (before the party quest), there you will see a girl stealing, you have to find her and she'll give you a boobjob

you can also cheese this and do it after completing the main game, by going to Fran village (through the eastern forest) and going all the way down...

even though it shouldn't, it takes you to the Schlovis city before the party and you can do what I said above

I would share my save but it crashed and doesn't load anymore...

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
no, only the 3rd scene is bugged...

for the last scene you have to go to the shop in the Schlovis city (before the party quest), there you will see a girl stealing, you have to find her and she'll give you a boobjob

you can also cheese this and do it after completing the main game, by going to Fran village (through the eastern forest) and going all the way down...

even though it shouldn't, it takes you to the Schlovis city before the party and you can do what I said above

I would share my save but it crashed and doesn't load anymore...
Thank you for the answer, now the save is as complete as it couldve been

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
No idea why you guys want Full Save, game has less than 1 hour of content.
Games made like this dont cause desire to play simply because one can watch sex scenes instead of playing it and get almost the same expierience. Exceptions occur when main ero features start revolving around battle gameplay in rpgm, of course when it is done properly like "ruled by rule" or "karryns prison"

Reactions: Alkasal

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Why is it stated that this is version 1.3 when on their patreon it states that is it only on 0.8.4? By what I see the game is not completed but also the developer has not given up on it too :D

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Wow, what a boring ending. The game just ends without a reason.

Not worth storybuilding. It's like 70% completed and then you see end credits. And it's labeled as "completed" so I assume there won't be more content.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
As soon as I saw the game again after a prolonged time of silence and noticed the completed tag I know for a fact that this is indeed not completed.

Only reading the last two pages basically acknowledged this as well.
This seems more abandoned than anything and will continue in the Isekai Island game that popped up today.
There is even a same character in the promo pics.

This game had potential and I like Merkonig's art. To handle this game like this is very dissapointing.
I won't even look at the new game and doubt the development for it will improve.

Yeah...I guess I stick with his B-Trayal series that comes out now and then. The dude is doing nothing else anyway.

Edit: To clarify merkonig supposedly lost most if not all data/assets for stuff he already created and needed to start from scratch.
I guess the motivation is lost and thought "Fuck it" and started a new one.

Still dissapointing but understandable if true. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes