KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
oh ok i see, went through 1.3 and understand now why others were saying that the creator isnt going to work on this anymore and gave up.

- story was rushed so that they can give the game som kind of ending ( even if it isnt a good one)
- no addiftional new sex scenes
- one "final boss" battle
yea and thats about it

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
Where is gallery number 4?
I finished the game but it's not in the gallery where I can find it

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The author gave up on the game and started another one called isekai incubus island.
You have any idea why the dev gave up? I could understand if he changed engine, art, but the new game look like the same as this one, just a different story...

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Edit: To clarify merkonig supposedly lost most if not all data/assets for stuff he already created and needed to start from scratch.
I guess the motivation is lost and thought "Fuck it" and started a new one.
> Lose all game dev assets
> Somehow it is magically "complete" without those.

It is really annoying how much abuse the complete tag gets

• Haha
Reactions: Before I Forget

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
u can finish it in less than 30 min with the cheat chests but is worthless if it isnt complete... what a waste of time...

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Edit: To clarify merkonig supposedly lost most if not all data/assets for stuff he already created and needed to start from scratch.
don't think this game is the one he lost the said data for...the post I made earlier putting the v1.3 here, he had already said that it would likely be the last update for Isekai Incubus, thanking everyone for supporting and he's gonna create a new game with features like farming, etc...then a week later he said he's working on a new project which is in beta stages, and then some time after that he said he lost the data and assets so he's gotta restart from scratch

so the data he lost is for the Isekai Incubus Island or it's supposed precursor, not Isekai Incubus looking at the timing of the posts

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
don't think this game is the one he lost the said data for...the post I made earlier putting the v1.3 here, he had already said that it would likely be the last update for Isekai Incubus, thanking everyone for supporting and he's gonna create a new game with features like farming, etc...then a week later he said he's working on a new project which is in beta stages, and then some time after that he said he lost the data and assets so he's gotta restart from scratch

so the data he lost is for the Isekai Incubus Island or it's supposed precursor, not Isekai Incubus looking at the timing of the posts
Thanks for the info.

Even more dissapointing then.
Yeah, like I said. We sure are better off reading his doujins because these get actually finished.
Moving on.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
Thanks for the info.

Even more dissapointing then.
Yeah, like I said. We sure are better off reading his doujins because these get actually finished.
Moving on.
Where can I find those? I like the art but just from the first scene its already a given this game will be a pain in the ass.

1) The english is shit, and it could have gone a long way to pass the text through grammarly or something.
2) The fact that you have both english and japanese in a single box without the option of having english only is the worst game design decission Ive ever seen regarding language.

Reactions: harem.king

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Where can I find those? I like the art but just from the first scene its already a given this game will be a pain in the ass.

1) The english is shit, and it could have gone a long way to pass the text through grammarly or something.
2) The fact that you have both english and japanese in a single box without the option of having english only is the worst game design decission Ive ever seen regarding language.
nhentai.net

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Well, in short:
- Game is finished (with a terrible ending), but its finished.
- No more content because dev loses progress of his game some time ago, and probably he's focusing on his new title.
- Dev thought was: "I fucked up this game, so im gonna make a new one, well at least i have to do an ending, they're gonna forgive me next time. Right?"

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes