Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hey, I have been trying to add the MV cheat plugin to this game, and I have been having trouble with it. When I try to add the "{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}" line to the plugin.js file. I get a syntax error saying: "Unexpected token:'{' ". I would be eternally grateful if you could help in anyway!

PS: The included patcher doesn't work with MZ games, or at least this particular one
If you are doing it manually:
- copy and paste the "js" folder from MV cheat into your game folder (because you need to have both the "Cheat_Menu" files in your js\plugins folder)
- copy and paste the " {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} " into the plugin.js text file and it should look like this at the end:
{"useZoom":"true","bZoom":"1"}}, {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}];

If using the MVPluginPatcher method:
- copy and paste the 3('www folder', 'MVPluginPatcher' and 'plugin_patch.txt') from MV cheat into your game
(MVPluginPatcher only works when the 'js' folder is inside a 'www' folder)
- move and overwrite the 'js' folder into the 'www' folder
- patch game with 'MVPluginPatcher', you see a windows pop-up and close blink once
- delete both 'MVPluginPatcher' and 'plugin_patch.txt'
- go into 'www' folder and cut the 'js' folder back out in the game folder and delete the 'www' folder

Reactions: Atticus.Black

csum

Jan 7, 2020
I can't seem to open or run this game. Help please
[1205/224621.428:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(178)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The operation completed successfully. (0x0)

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
title0.8 cen.jpg

This is Isekai Incubus 0.8 public
(Free to play and upload anywhere.)

New content& changes
+New story, dungeon and service scene.
+New monster's drops are added to old monster.
-Evil Spore - Poison Spore
-Hornet - Bee sting
-Bandit - Empty bottle

+Crafting system - You can make special item, weapon, armor or accessory by collecting a bunch of items from monster to NPC in Fran village.

Bugfixed
+Removed actors after Tree of life dungeon done.
+Julia, Jane, Aria should not appeared in the village wia the first Tree of life quest.

Donwload here:

If you found any bug please report it to me.
Thank you.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1533724

New content& changes
-Hornet - Bee sting
-Bandit - Empty bottle

+Crafting system - You can make special item, weapon, armor or accessory by collecting a bunch of items from monster to NPC in Fran village.

Bugfixed
+Julia, Jane, Aria should not appeared in the village wia the first Tree of life quest.

Donwload here:
Google Drive

Thank you.
Yay for the release! Even if censored, thank you for releasing this for open sharing!

Mar 23, 2021
View attachment 1533724

New content& changes
-Hornet - Bee sting
-Bandit - Empty bottle

Bugfixed

Donwload here:
Google Drive

Thank you.
Problem: The new enemies for ToL Stem are not appearing, and the battle is automatically won. I believe this is because the data file for those enemies is currently missing. Also, the new items and equipment are not listed in the game's files, either.

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
can i transfer my save from the previous version?
Yes, you can.

Problem: The new enemies for ToL Stem are not appearing, and the battle is automatically won. I believe this is because the data file for those enemies is currently missing. Also, the new items and equipment are not listed in the game's files, either.
Thank you for report.
From my test everything is fine. And I haven't received the same issue from other people yet.
I would recommend to turn off antivirus program before extract the file or playing.
But anyway if I found any thing that cause the problem, I will fix it for you.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Why do I have a feeling the king is gonna kidnap our girls and rape them, while we need to rescue them with the knight chick..?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Jesus Fucking Christ, how the fuck do i fix this slow piece of shit turn time in battles?? or is it like this?? :mad:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly, the censorship isn't even that bad, i can pretty much see everything as is.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes