Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know about the final boss in v1.0
and how to defeat it
It's about elemental ;) well, if it's too hard I will nerf him later.

Did uncensored version ever share here ?
Sorry, only patreon supporter will get the uncnesored version. And luckily, I'm not Japanese or living there.

why my game said my brownser does not support WebGL?
I'm sorry. This is beyond my capability.

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
im poor so i'll wait until it finished and i'll buy it someday (y)
add more netori,but no ntr plz :HideThePain:
Well this project is long run. I don't have any plan to end it yet.
I don't mind about netori. But It's still NTR and a lot of people hate that.
I want everyone can enjoy this game.

Plus 1 on wanting to see more Netori in h games.

I don't mind about netori. But It's still NTR and a lot of people hate that. I want everyone can enjoy this game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wait... so just so we are clear.
The game has a patreon only uncensored version, and a public censored version?
So... the public version (what is on this site) is basically a demo version then?
Where you pay a monthly subscription to get the full (uncensored) version?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Well this project is long run. I don't have any plan to end it yet.
I don't mind about netori. But It's still NTR and a lot of people hate that.
I want everyone can enjoy this game.

I don't mind about netori. But It's still NTR and a lot of people hate that. I want everyone can enjoy this game.
I don't know man. why you contradiction yourself ? you said you want everyone to enjoy your game but you gate keep your game only patreon can get full experience. I understand if you are big name dev and got 5000$+ a month from patreon but from what I see you still build your fanbase. some people see word censored and just say whatever. they don't even check to see it just mosaic and the game is uncut. I knew because I take time to check but not everyone was like me you know. every successful dev I know never put mosaic or cut content for patreon only. they have petreon only but mostly just cheat and bonus scene that you can unlock with lowest tier payment.

I envy guys who don't mind mosaic. for me mosaic is a games killer. I want to play many jap game. tried download it and saw first mosaic and said can't see shit and then shift del.

I want to support you but can't do that because I want to see your work uncensored first and well I can't find it anywhere. good luck with your game.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
There is a plot, it is of course Japanese :) , but it is there.
There are also good graphics.
And yet, there is Ubisoft gameplay here and it kills any interest in the game. I reached the quest with Oracle and deleted the game: find Oracle in the labyrinth, go back through the same labyrinth and bring him candles, again going through the labyrinth:cry:, author do you seriously think that this is interesting?:unsure:

redpaul94

Jan 3, 2018
Hi. There are some bugs I'd like to report on version 0.9b. Reading the comments above, I understand there's already a version 1.0, maybe only for supporters, so maybe what I'm reporting has already been fixed.
Anyway, this is the most serious but probably easy to fix in the next release. After completing the last quest avaiable, if you talk to Julia, the Oracle, you get her image stuck on the left side of the map.
Bug 1.jpg
Luckily, it's possible to get rid of it seeing something from the gallery which completely covers her, like the last scene of the gallery. Changing map or starting a battle does nothing.

The second is already visible from the previous image. If you start the game skipping to 0.6 content, the peeing event isn't avaiable in the gallery.
Bug 2-1.jpg
It's probably related to fixing the bug where you can watch it if you enter Eastern Forest F3 because I tried to start a new game skipping just to 0.3 content. There, the bug isn't fixed and the event starts even if it shouldn't and it's avaiable in the gallery
Bug 2-2.jpg
Lastly, you can do the bandit boss and Wua's rescue event any time you want after the first
Bug 3.jpg

Reactions: Mark Taker

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
Wait... so just so we are clear.
The game has a patreon only uncensored version, and a public censored version?
So... the public version (what is on this site) is basically a demo version then?
Where you pay a monthly subscription to get the full (uncensored) version?
Now there are Public and Patreon version.
Patreon version will get the lastest version and uncensored. For example, this month Patreon get 1.0uncensored while public get 0.9B censored.
Next month, Patreon will get 1.1uncensored while public get 1.0 censored. and so on...

I don't know man. why you contradiction yourself ? you said you want everyone to enjoy your game but you gate keep your game only patreon can get full experience. I understand if you are big name dev and got 5000$+ a month from patreon but from what I see you still build your fanbase. some people see word censored and just say whatever. they don't even check to see it just mosaic and the game is uncut. I knew because I take time to check but not everyone was like me you know. every successful dev I know never put mosaic or cut content for patreon only. they have petreon only but mostly just cheat and bonus scene that you can unlock with lowest tier payment.
I envy guys who don't mind mosaic. for me mosaic is a games killer. I want to play many jap game. tried download it and saw first mosaic and said can't see shit and then shift del.
You have the point, to boost up player, I would need to public uncensored version. Thank you for suggestion, I will try it.

same I finished wua quest then check gallery to see it missing too
It will be fix on next update. Thank you.

After completing the last quest avaiable, if you talk to Julia, the Oracle, you get her image stuck on the left side of the map.

Luckily, it's possible to get rid of it seeing something from the gallery which completely covers her, like the last scene of the gallery. Changing map or starting a battle does nothing.

The second is already visible from the previous image. If you start the game skipping to 0.6 content, the peeing event isn't avaiable in the gallery.

It's probably related to fixing the bug where you can watch it if you enter Eastern Forest F3 because I tried to start a new game skipping just to 0.3 content. There, the bug isn't fixed and the event starts even if it shouldn't and it's avaiable in the gallery

Lastly, you can do the bandit boss and Wua's rescue event any time you want after the first

Thank you very much for your valuable reports. I will fix them up next update.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
You have the point, to boost up player, I would need to public uncensored version. Thank you for suggestion, I will try it.
Good on ya. Maybe do it like this: Patreon gets current, uncensored version, public gets censored one version back like you're doing now, and then also the version before that uncensored. So, for example, right now you'd have 1.0 exclusive to patrons, 0.9 available to the public in censored form, and 0.8 public uncensored. Or just do away with the censored version altogether and give the public the uncensored release one version behind Patreon. Either way, you're giving the public the uncensored content like everybody wants, but on a significant delay so impatient people still have an incentive to donate.

You could also just put it on whatever time delay you want, two weeks, a month, whatever, rather than tying the public uncensored release to a new version launch.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Stupid question: How to only keep the English Text or that feature isn't included yet?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good on ya. Maybe do it like this: Patreon gets current, uncensored version, public gets censored one version back like you're doing now, and then also the version before that uncensored. So, for example, right now you'd have 1.0 exclusive to patrons, 0.9 available to the public in censored form, and 0.8 public uncensored. Or just do away with the censored version altogether and give the public the uncensored release one version behind Patreon. Either way, you're giving the public the uncensored content like everybody wants, but on a significant delay so impatient people still have an incentive to donate.

You could also just put it on whatever time delay you want, two weeks, a month, whatever, rather than tying the public uncensored release to a new version launch.
This would be fun for the thread but remember that the dev needs to make money as well. Not only that but the better this game does, the more likely we will see another gem from this developer.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This would be fun for the thread but remember that the dev needs to make money as well. Not only that but the better this game does, the more likely we will see another gem from this developer.
You literally quoted him explaining how it incentivizes donation. Aka he thinks the author will make MORE money via such a system. If you think he is wrong then "remember the author needs to make money" is not the right response to indicate "I think you are wrong about this model being profitable"

I tend to agree with him that author would make more money if he got rid of censored version.
This is based on all the games here who are doing really well on the early release for subscribers. It is a tried and tested model that works well.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well like i said the pixals relay don't hide much anyway. just wanted to put that out there

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes