Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
so idk what kind of bug it is but im playing 1.1b right now, and the monsters have just invaded the small village after the encounters with the elfs, but i cant proceed because Julia keeps saying i need to hurry and kill the monsters but they're all dead, what do i do?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Merkonig there is a continuity issue.
When you start the game, you Isekai into incubus. You look at your penis and you have a very clean dick, like you just got out of the shower.
immediately afterwards you meet the first waifu, and suddenly your dick is absolutely slathered in smegma, as if you didn't shower for a month.

how did this happen? I thought maybe incubi generates smegma super fast. But this never occurs again in the game so clearly they do not.

I can see 2 mutually exclusive fixes:
1. when MC looks at his dick after reincarnating, it should show smegma
2. remove smegma from the first sex scene

maybe actually make it a toggle? since filthy dick is a pretty contentious fetish. Also kinda weird to have a fetish in the very first scene and then never have that fetish come up again in the entire game. It sets wrong expectations

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Waiting the end of this journey, also i found an old man in the left side of Fran Village who's asking for these items for an item called "Nature Charm".
1647355807890.png
But none enemy drop those items, how can i get them?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
When you start the game, you Isekai into incubus. You look at your penis and you have a very clean dick, like you just got out of the shower.
immediately afterwards you meet the first waifu, and suddenly your dick is absolutely slathered in smegma, as if you didn't shower for a month.

how did this happen? I thought maybe incubi generates smegma super fast. But this never occurs again in the game so clearly they do not.

maybe actually make it a toggle? since filthy dick is a pretty contentious fetish. Also kinda weird to have a fetish in the very first scene and then never have that fetish come up again in the entire game. It sets wrong expectations
More smegma please, a toggle is fine too.

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
so idk what kind of bug it is but im playing 1.1b right now, and the monsters have just invaded the small village after the encounters with the elfs, but i cant proceed because Julia keeps saying i need to hurry and kill the monsters but they're all dead, what do i do?
I've checked it but everything fine. There are 5 enemies on that quest. 4 are black fiends and 1 Tree monster.

Thank you for suggestion. Originally I want to make it dirty sex. But that's not for everyone.
Yes, Toggle would do be good but It's put more work load for me.

Waiting the end of this journey, also i found an old man in the left side of Fran Village who's asking for these items for an item called "Nature Charm".
Hornet,Evil spore,Sylph

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Merkonig ... is there by chance an uncensored image patch for this game?
btw i like the concept ;) Next time make the MC reincarnate as a dog... haha

Metalax

Oct 14, 2017

They appear to only drop from the random enemies in the tree dungeon. Only from those that are randomly encountered as you move around, not any that you run into.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

The enemies do drop them you just have to progress far enough in the game, once you get to the tree of life you can meet the last enemies you need to trade for the item. No clue what it is though since I couldn't be bothered with farming the stuff.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well just finished the game as it is in v1.1b and well I have a few things I'd like to say.

First of for some weird reason if you play the game from start you get almost a 1000 LP less then if you skip directly to the 0.6 start and in this game LP = your XP that you can then divide to your characters for lvling. It's a really scarce resource at the moment and it is far between the times you get it especially in the later half of the game so far. In short I believe I got something close to 4000 LP if I played from start and you get about 5000 if you pick to skip to 0.6. So I would recommend that unless you wanna cheat, which I strongly recommend in this game, then play to the 2nd village and finish that part then restart the game by starting from 0.6 which is from the 2nd village.

Moving on the game is set up so that you pretty much make it harder on yourself by fighting enemies since the only thing they drop is money pretty much except for a few that as mentioned above can be gathered towards the nature charm the rest are only worth money and money only let's you buy healing items which for the record you can find a bunch of for free when you move around. So to the best of my knowledge unless you love grinding then just turn off auto encounters and then avoid every enemy you meet. Sadly even then the game is pretty hard with enemies hitting for quite a bit with you only able to stock up on healing items mostly, so I strongly recommend to cheat in about 30 000 LP so you can get your team to at least lvl 10+ each.

As it stands the game is pretty much made to be a grindfest if you let it on top of that a lot of the enemies at the start can inflict poison, and this is the kind that never goes away and makes you loose 50 hp every few seconds of walking on the screen. So prepare those antidotes cause Jane only learns how to cure poison if you invest 7000ish LP into her which you can only get by cheating!

Also always remember to sleep after a fight, at the moment even if the game say's you character is going to sleep after a fight or it teleports you next to your bed this doesn't mean your actually healed and instead you have to manually choose to sleep or your team will not be restored.

Lastly even though the game at the start makes it out like your going to be some sex beast that fucks anyone and anything you want while the MC is a bit of a perv the sex scenes are fairly limited and far away from each other unless you do as I recommend and just run past everything you don't have to fight. I believe it took me about 3 hours to finish the game and all in all there are 14 scenes so far, a few of which are reused scenes at least partly. I actually wouldn't mind the game being so heavy on grinding if there was actually something to gain from it or if the combat was enjoyable but at the moment it's most just hold down spacebar to attack as often as possible since both you and the enemy have an action bar that is constantly filling up, there also isn't a point of beating enemies except for grinding towards the nature charm which I have no idea what it is, most likely an accessory that boosts stats a bit I guess, or to stock up on healing items. But if your gonna go for this route then most likely you'll waste hours on beating enemies and running back and forth to the base so you can heal.

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
title1.2.jpg

Isekai Incubus 1.2B

Version 1.2B
bugfixed
- Beardman should not talkable before a quest
- No black screen after seconed times you peek through the key hole in Shlovis inn.
- Bandit's cave should not activate scene again after helping Wua.
- A devil in Shlovis castle has been removed.

Version 1.2
change and updated
-new love scenes and quests.
-Southern forest now has 3 floors and less complicate.
-Eastern forest f2-1 is removed, and Eastern forest f2-2 is now f2-1.
-You will warped to village after getting "Julia's candle quest" and warped again to forest after getting "Candle"

Isekai Incubus 1.2B download here:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Well just finished the game as it is in v1.1b and well I have a few things I'd like to say.

First of for some weird reason if you play the game from start you get almost a 1000 LP less then if you skip directly to the 0.6 start and in this game LP = your XP that you can then divide to your characters for lvling. It's a really scarce resource at the moment and it is far between the times you get it especially in the later half of the game so far. In short I believe I got something close to 4000 LP if I played from start and you get about 5000 if you pick to skip to 0.6. So I would recommend that unless you wanna cheat, which I strongly recommend in this game, then play to the 2nd village and finish that part then restart the game by starting from 0.6 which is from the 2nd village.

Moving on the game is set up so that you pretty much make it harder on yourself by fighting enemies since the only thing they drop is money pretty much except for a few that as mentioned above can be gathered towards the nature charm the rest are only worth money and money only let's you buy healing items which for the record you can find a bunch of for free when you move around. So to the best of my knowledge unless you love grinding then just turn off auto encounters and then avoid every enemy you meet. Sadly even then the game is pretty hard with enemies hitting for quite a bit with you only able to stock up on healing items mostly, so I strongly recommend to cheat in about 30 000 LP so you can get your team to at least lvl 10+ each.

As it stands the game is pretty much made to be a grindfest if you let it on top of that a lot of the enemies at the start can inflict poison, and this is the kind that never goes away and makes you loose 50 hp every few seconds of walking on the screen. So prepare those antidotes cause Jane only learns how to cure poison if you invest 7000ish LP into her which you can only get by cheating!

Also always remember to sleep after a fight, at the moment even if the game say's you character is going to sleep after a fight or it teleports you next to your bed this doesn't mean your actually healed and instead you have to manually choose to sleep or your team will not be restored.

Lastly even though the game at the start makes it out like your going to be some sex beast that fucks anyone and anything you want while the MC is a bit of a perv the sex scenes are fairly limited and far away from each other unless you do as I recommend and just run past everything you don't have to fight. I believe it took me about 3 hours to finish the game and all in all there are 14 scenes so far, a few of which are reused scenes at least partly. I actually wouldn't mind the game being so heavy on grinding if there was actually something to gain from it or if the combat was enjoyable but at the moment it's most just hold down spacebar to attack as often as possible since both you and the enemy have an action bar that is constantly filling up, there also isn't a point of beating enemies except for grinding towards the nature charm which I have no idea what it is, most likely an accessory that boosts stats a bit I guess, or to stock up on healing items. But if your gonna go for this route then most likely you'll waste hours on beating enemies and running back and forth to the base so you can heal.
drop rate suck, sex good but too less , combat ehhhh. The summary.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes