Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Before I start complaining I want to be sure: I just me or the characters take LOOONG EFFING TIME to attack?

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
Last time I played basically 0. You're basically encouraged to run away/avoid any and all non mandatory battles since they offer almost no rewards.
far as i recall there's an optional item that requires grinding to get, but idk if it's "worth" personally, as i didn't bother grinding monsters to gather it. (nature pendant i think it was called? needed like 3 different stacks of 20-30 monster parts, which weren't a guaranteed drop)

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Is there any way to transfer saves between builds or is it just a skip ahead to the new stuff on an new save?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I play from new game, but maybe you forgot to give/activated "Switch/Self Switch" on that event. Because That event kept repeated when player touch it...

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Anyone know where should i go for the quest with the big titty cow going into a cave?
I accientally skipped it and i dont have save

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has SHIT BALANCE! You can't fucking level up without lewd acts but almost no fucking lewd acts in the damn game! no repeatable lewd acts! The fucking battle against the Wraith is fucking impossible! 10 fucking minutes of a battle than one fucking spell all dead! WTF is this bull shit!

The battles system is absolutely total shit! Fucking boring. Silence does not fucking work even when silenced the fucking wraith casts the death spells and other spells! WTF?

This game was created just to make it impossible to fucking win.. what the fuck is this shit! Got so damn bored so I just cheated to I got the main 3 characters to level 21.. still died with one damn spell.. fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Guy666

Feb 1, 2021
When the wraith casts a spell: its fire or cold.
You destroy the summon of that same element first.
It will leave you being cold when he will cast a fire spell doing only a bit of dmg instead of instakill. And the oppsite as well.
sr for bad explanation
So you're saying that is basically all about luck!? or can we do something to break the condition??

Tadano Hito Hito

Oct 17, 2021
This game has SHIT BALANCE! You can't fucking level up without lewd acts but almost no fucking lewd acts in the damn game! no repeatable lewd acts! The fucking battle against the Wraith is fucking impossible! 10 fucking minutes of a battle than one fucking spell all dead! WTF is this bull shit!

The battles system is absolutely total shit! Fucking boring. Silence does not fucking work even when silenced the fucking wraith casts the death spells and other spells! WTF?

This game was created just to make it impossible to fucking win.. what the fuck is this shit! Got so damn bored so I just cheated to I got the main 3 characters to level 21.. still died with one damn spell.. fucking ridiculous.
Bro just used the cheats

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone tell me how to light up 4th and 5th tile in the second part of the southern foerst in the anaconda mission?

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes