LonelyAdolescent

Jul 30, 2019
The Mandragora fight is ridiculous. Unless you just repeatedly use potions on one character and spam attack, it's impossible to win. One of the worst "boss" fights I've ever faced. Came back to this game 2 years later, and the combat hasn't gotten one bit better :/

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So is there any ntr or more liekly netori in this game? I just find it hard to believe Merkonig didn't add some netori at least

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
its 50/50 since merkonig kinda focus too much on his doujin people has been asking for whether this game will updated but he pretty much ignore it
Maybe he is working on this on the side but doesn't want to feel pressured to make constant updates? I feel if it was abandoned it would have been mentioned, or even if it was on hold.

Also i mean if there were ntr elements, so yes if this game is Netori (MC steals girls) that also counts xD

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished that the level did not stop at 30 and there is a few bugs like redoing the bandit quest when that bandit dog girl where you rescue the lactating girl

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Is the game still alive or should it be branded as abandoned?
According to his Patreon page he had a disaster last July without proper backups and basically had to start over. There was a release in late December of the new verson 0.2 for "Isekai Incubus Island". Since I'm not signed up there (just read public posts) I can't download it to confirm if it would go in this thread or if a new one should be started.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe all devs should get what me and my brother have for are game system it's like a 100k bites are something. they could save alot on that

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
According to his Patreon page he had a disaster last July without proper backups and basically had to start over. There was a release in late December of the new verson 0.2 for "Isekai Incubus Island". Since I'm not signed up there (just read public posts) I can't download it to confirm if it would go in this thread or if a new one should be started.
His Patreon has 0.3 now. Quoted my previous post in case anyone shows up wondering why the version number dropped. I'm not aware of the new version of the game being available on here.

mealt123

May 28, 2020
According to his patreon his computer crashed while he was saving the project and didn't have back up files so he abandoned this project but is working on another to replace this one

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes