zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
suckes his cop went down and lost it all. sad to see games lost are abonded that are good. mybe they can buy those drive that you can store files in like a flash drive with alot o memory

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
According to his patreon his computer crashed while he was saving the project and didn't have back up files so he abandoned this project but is working on another to replace this one
I see... So the topic should change to ABANDONED..

• Angry
Reactions: BaasB

Redisix

Sep 12, 2022
Well, I don't speak English well, and it will be quite difficult for me to complete this game. Can anyone share a full save? Or translation.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really fucking stupid how the game makes you go all the fuck back to the dungeon where you fought the boss to go get the damn treasure! Fucking really! It's very stupid! I'm getting so tired of having to to back to the dungeons and escaping every fight as they give nothing but crystals for money but since nothing to spend money on but potions.. there is no purpose.. so it's go all the damn way back to the dungeon.. escape every mob.. and get the treasure.

To the new game sounds like it's a remake from lost of stuff as it's called Isekai Incubus Island at 0.4 as of 6 days ago reported on Patreon. Says you have to use Twitter to get the public release. Anyone have any of his releases yet??

Last edited:

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
Really fucking stupid how the game makes you go all the fuck back to the dungeon where you fought the boss to go get the damn treasure! Fucking really! It's very stupid! I'm getting so tired of having to to back to the dungeons and escaping every fight as they give nothing but crystals for money but since nothing to spend money on but potions.. there is no purpose.. so it's go all the damn way back to the dungeon.. escape every mob.. and get the treasure.

To the new game sounds like it's a remake from lost of stuff as it's called Isekai Incubus Island at 0.4 as of 6 days ago reported on Patreon. Says you have to use Twitter to get the public release. Anyone have any of his releases yet??
if you hate grinding try using really convenient if you want to one shot enemy and get lots of gold

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
if you hate grinding try using really convenient if you want to one shot enemy and get lots of gold
No it is just dumb that after you defeat every boss you have to go repeat dungeon so you can get the treasure that any adventurer would of collected before damn well leaving. What the fuck what the developer thinking to make such a stupid decision.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
is the game update in April still relevant
The post on Patreon says April 5th. I have no idea what time zone they are in so it is meant to be today or tomorrow. They also seem to be having issues with Patreon, but the free part of the post cuts off before saying what they might change to.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
I'm disappointed that this game has been abandoned. It has a lot of potential to the plot of the storyline, I haven't seen much content from the cowgirl and the blue hair knight girl

Reactions: vickze
Nov 20, 2019
why would a system crash cause him to not be able to work on it? im not buying that excuse. 1 you can always keep work backups in multiple areas like the cloud or mege.ect. 2 we have the game right here most if not all the files he needs are right here and if he needs something that's not here I'm sure he could make it again. I've seen this same thing happen to 3 or 4 devs i know 2 of them didn't back up anything ether but they where able to salvage it anyway after a month or 2. the dev even said he was able to recover alot of the data. no i think this happened and he just wanted to work on a new game for whatever reason and this just gave him the perfect excuse. which is fine he can do what he wants i just don't like the smell of bullshit.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
why would a system crash cause him to not be able to work on it? im not buying that excuse. 1 you can always keep work backups in multiple areas like the cloud or mege.ect. 2 we have the game right here most if not all the files he needs are right here and if he needs something that's not here I'm sure he could make it again. I've seen this same thing happen to 3 or 4 devs i know 2 of them didn't back up anything ether but they where able to salvage it anyway after a month or 2. the dev even said he was able to recover alot of the data. no i think this happened and he just wanted to work on a new game for whatever reason and this just gave him the perfect excuse. which is fine he can do what he wants i just don't like the smell of bullshit.
Yeah even if he lost the files to the game itself which would probably mean he'd lose some wip art and game progress he definitely could easily just decrypt the files of any of the uploads he made to his patreon of it to continue from there if he really wanted to continue it.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes