4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, I'm not completely uninterested, but I was more interested before he tried to bribe the guild master for sex ... I guess he wants to be a Sultan. Anyway, I'll pay attention I suppose, but not a fan of the attitude ... don't mind the mostly-kinetic pace so far though.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Looks good... description sounds good... I gotta agree with Pitrik, I'm in for this one :) One question though, can we expect some variety in the breast size area? Nothin wrong with nice, full milkers of course, nothing at all! But it is nice to have some medium and even smol sizes, too. Cause ya know, variety is the spice of life ;) It's a harem, need all sizes in there mwahahahaha.....

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Looks good to me, but I will wait for a few updates to see if this has a future.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Where have I seen her? View attachment 3926877

View attachment 3926878
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:BootyTime: :coffee:
I mean, she reminds me of a certain Elden Ring model that became very popular and VERY loved.
You know
The one from that one video all of us cultured people thinks of :BootyTime:

Which, might I say, is a very good choice.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The renders and animations are nice and well done. Even with sound effects and such. Writing could use some proofreading or better translation? Some lines just feel off and some are just written wrong. But besides that, it's understandable so no big worries there.

The only thing that bugged me was the attitude of the MC. He seemed fine at first learning about the new world and magic and such. But then goes full pervert mode within a few minutes. And it just stays like that through the rest of the game. Was more uncomfortable than enjoyable because of his attitude.

But otherwise, besides that, seems like a decent start. Most likely not for me (due to the above), but still wish you the best of luck with this and thanks. ;)

Baelf1r3

Mar 18, 2024
this game is definitely in my top three and it's only at 0.1....oh boy this is gonna be awesome!

Mar 29, 2023
Yep, you die in a car accident by a truck-kun.
No Truck-kun is secretly envious of all transmigrators and reincarnators and tries his best to kill them. But instead of killing them, he's actually helping them transmigrate / reincarnate xD

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes