4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IsekaiParadise-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Wow, writing is not great but def still some tasty slop.
The writing is decent. I've seen far worse in media (not just games).

What is atrocious is the lack of a proofreader.
It at times feels like the dev wrote something, changed the wording somewhere else and changed parts of previous dialogue to not run into inconsistency issues.
But he obviously forgot that the parts he did not change were wrong in the new context.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Looks cool I just wish the MC's face didn't make him look like a chick as well. And before anybody says it's a Japanese art style just stop.
I'm not a Japanese male who's had the testosterone bombed outta me by the dropping of the twin suns. Unlike Japanese men I actually like to fuck. That is all.
2bias-blockgames.gif

Reactions: Sayajin2205

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Future tags from the dev's itch page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Yandere tag already has me interested, I don't think I've played a single game with that.
Good tags, except for femdom and girl on girl garbage. Hopefully he at least doesnt go too retarded with that, this could be a great one

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
To be worked on: Either don't make the text readable on the menu pop-up, or make it match the dialog below it. (I know... it's another render to do and this is a first release. Just commenting for future cleanup.)

1723560800865.png

*Edit: Just finished playing through the first release here. It is looking good so far. Some small typos that can be cleaned up later.

One thing that strikes me is that the overall look and feel has a weird sheen of AI post processing? Like. I can tell they have done a decent job with the models, but especially the early scenes almost feel like they rendered the scene, then ran it through a filter of some kind? I don't know how to describe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXPaolo13

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Holy shit i didn't think i'd see system slop as a game too, what is happening :KEK:

thx for the share

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
update info from itch :
Features:
  • About 5000+ words
  • About 380+ render
  • 46 animations ( 36 H-Scene animations)
  • All animations are voiced (Each girl has a different voice) and have sex sfx

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes