Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone else have bugs? I can't seem to find any endings. I do the 'purification' and they say something about 'we need 1 week' or 'the worst crisis was averted' then a blank dialogue box shows up and I get kicked back to the title screen.

Anyone else?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is my latest-version-bitch whine side talking, and not to look a gifthorse in its mouth, but...why in all that is holy was v1.04 used for the translation? xD (especially since money was quite probably used for the ChatGPT4)

Good chance the above occurred because of v1.04, since the final update has ending(s)-related bugfixes mentioned.
Also, I think it's actually much harder to find a v1.04 than a v1.05 at all the usual places. lol

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
This is my latest-version-bitch whine side talking, and not to look a gifthorse in its mouth, but...why in all that is holy was v1.04 used for the translation? xD (especially since money was quite probably used for the ChatGPT4)

Good chance the above occurred because of v1.04, since the final update has ending(s)-related bugfixes mentioned.
Also, I think it's actually much harder to find a v1.04 than a v1.05 at all the usual places. lol
So are you saying 1.05 is the most updated version?

Sukebei doesn't have any copies of the newest version, I just checked.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 2807509

Overview:
On a strange remote island, a warp device is being developed.
However, while the device is still in the preparation stages, it connects with another world.
As strange monsters pour from the apparatus, it's up to Rio, the warp device creator's granddaughter,
and Fuyuko, an exorcist, to protect the citizens of the island.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2020-12-25
Developer: Hige to deko
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (GPT4 MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2807537 View attachment 2807540 View attachment 2807544 View attachment 2807547 View attachment 2807553
thank for the translation , can you do the dev next game RJ368530 ???

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else have bugs? I can't seem to find any endings. I do the 'purification' and they say something about 'we need 1 week' or 'the worst crisis was averted' then a blank dialogue box shows up and I get kicked back to the title screen.

Anyone else?
Seems to just be how it ends, the main focus was clearly on the sex scenes with the gameplay being a distant second.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
This game sounds great, but there's no indication on DLsite's description that there are several endings.

However, in a Japanese review, he writes that there's a bad ending in the game... that means there's a good ending then.

When I tested the game, I saw that there were already all the scenes unlocked even though I hadn't started the game, and the MC is at level 10 in one of the saves.

I noticed that there was only one event called the end.

I wanted to know if the scenes are avoidable or not, and if we are obliged to witness all the good or bad events in order to progress?

It seems that the girls are victims of rape by hypnosis and other events and although it's not really my cup of tea, the story seems interesting for an Eroge and the circle who created the game wrote on Ci-en that they gave everything in this game, and it touches several different kinds of fetish ... I just hope that the scenes are not mandatory and that you can unlock only those that interest you because otherwise it's too dirigiste and limited for my taste ...

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I finished the game and it was great. All the bad events (except some) can be triggered or avoided. It's neat!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
played it and felt like a snore festival, Mage person was someone hard to kill there no way of returning back to old areas kind of pain in ass. I think for people with regular minds avoid it.
Dialogue is massive debatable thing survive.

Too many rape sequences make me think if women of nympho type entered this specific island would fucked all men many times over and finished the demon and and then monk and nothing would be left.

Felt like tag: horror + Sad story telling is missing.

Reactions: JacarandaSun
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes