myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried this out but closed it as soon as I saw the MC as I have no interest in playing yet another kid with a fake dick.

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Cant complete these 3 tasks: -Create Dildo -Increase slave rank to S+ -Find Futanari Potion Is it possible to finish this task now or they are for the next update?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6Extra APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so i turned on console command in the rpycommon folder but for some reason when i shift+0 it dosent work. if i changed it from false to true then it should work. any suggestions?

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1612784890482.png

Hi guys,
We have already begun work on the next update. Our artist is already creating renders for the next event, and we are slowly putting together some sort of plan for what exactly we would like to include in the next update. We'll probably try to balance some new lessons for the elf and new events in the city. We might even include one big event for the elf that we have thought about for quite some time but were never sure about the proper timing. All we can say is that we have some exciting times ahead of us.
Thanks for your support and see you again with the next development update.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1613344621147.png

Hi guys,
We have another week behind us, and we have almost finished the first scene for the next update. Most of the scripts are ready, so it is all about producing the necessary renders and animations. Our artist is doing a great job and that makes us really happy. Once we have 2-3 scenes ready, we will be able to announce some sort of estimate for the release date, but so far it is too soon for it. It also looks like that event for the elf is happening, so that is going to make the next update even better, hopefully.
Have a nice weekend and see you again with the next development news.

Reactions: bobthebuilder223

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
I've done the dildo thing, breast milk, fucked the witch, fucked the soldier and the elven slave, sent my slave to work at the tavern, I can't progress any further, I can't teach her any more medicine even if I'm rank S, I can't teach her dancing because I can't raise my dancing skill any further, any ideas ?

hkenway21

Feb 15, 2021
Im stuck after the witch door code scene. I didnt experience having sex with the witch nor the breastmilk or the dildo part. please help

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
Im stuck after the witch door code scene. I didnt experience having sex with the witch nor the breastmilk or the dildo part. please help
You are not at either of those parts yet, after you do the door code thing you still have more progress to make to get to those parts.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is there any sort of buide for the game - I have my slave/girl at S level for all non sex skills the others seem to not progress

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
is there any sort of buide for the game - I have my slave/girl at S level for all non sex skills the others seem to not progress
I think that's the end of the update, I have a few of the sex skills at level 4, like petting and masturbation but the rest I can't improve

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes