Jul 31, 2018
Just gonna leave this right here to remember to come back to it and alos say thanks for hte upload. The 3gbs is a little daunting ,but I've downloaded bigger games from here just gonna need to find something to do offline while it downloads. Have to let the nursing home exercise bikers in my modem warm up and concentrate on one thing or it wont get done.

KaitoKH

Aug 28, 2019
I completed every quest in town (24th is my last), but now I can't find new quests or trigger any events. Anyone knows what am I missing?

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
this save file are from the japanese version that i played last year, im still downloading the english version, tell me if this works, if not i will upload a new save later

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
There's a lot of part in the game that's just black screen like when I go to the beginners cave it's just black and I can't see anything I download the game from mega link did someone experienced it too?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Great art, animations, uncensored, unique looking rpgm world. The combat looks promising too tho i only did tutorial, will see how it develops and if the chibi animations can carry the combat in long run.

Plot is kinda weak and 3 girls dress like sluts from the get go (you can't get upset about mc acting like leecher when you dress like that!). But the weakest part is MC himself - faceless mute , he is prime cuck material.

OP lacks shop links, saw the game on steam anywhere else they sell it ? i would rather not deal with decensoring...

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
There's a lot of part in the game that's just black screen like when I go to the beginners cave it's just black and I can't see anything I download the game from mega link did someone experienced it too?
how can i fix this

thetruesteve

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone tell me where the old woman is who can decipher the mysterious key i get after clearing the beginner cave? cant find her anywhere

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Hi i need help with this quest idk where is the oasis, i was searching in all the Desert and nothing, thanks!:)

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Should i use the Shiny Bell to lure the bird or it can be used later? Quest 13.

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
how i finish the 8th quest? i beated the boss and visited the temple, is that a bug or i have to do something more?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes