• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone know why the hell the beginning enemies are so OP?
is it because i edited the save file?
if so a really dick move imo

Reactions: Links234

FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
so ive encountered a problem with the first sohpie sexscene. even after the scene is finished it keeps playing. can open menu and walk around but the scene continues to popup. no idea how to fix

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
And movement is so damn slow not to mention the hideous textures n sprites(Apostle looked better)..Seems to be a low budget game but look at the price on dlsite.

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
Game goes error after I got defeated in the first begineer cave I set the difficutly to destroy and got defeated by the first intro encounter and after that error message.

anyone else got this error or is it just me ? lol
In 90% of all cases, that error happens if you use an old savefile after adding a new script - most of the more complex scripts require to run the new game functions before they can work properly, making all older savefiles unusable.

So the main question now is: does this happen on a new game, or did you load an old savefile before the error?

If this happens on a new game, you have two scripts that are incompatible to each other - unlikely if you're only using yanfly's plugins and have the latest version of each.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
And movement is so damn slow not to mention the hideous textures n sprites(Apostle looked better)..Seems to be a low budget game but look at the price on dlsite.
The sprint option makes the game so fast it's almost impossible to play.
Are you using a potato to play or a mobile device maybe?

• Angry
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes