Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ah now I see why it is called island saga. They "borrowed" alot from the Romancing saga combat system. Makes me wonder now if this game is going to be deeper then I thought when it comes to builds. I wonder if they included tech and magic crowns like Romancing saga 3? If so I guess I fucked myself teaching all my characters different types of magic.

Reactions: Qwer02303002

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Soooo I liked Harem Fantasy but hated Apostle. Is this more like the former or more like the latter?

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Animated? as in animated sex scenes? or are those just the fighting scenes while the sex scenes are just pictures with text?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Animated? as in animated sex scenes? or are those just the fighting scenes while the sex scenes are just pictures with text?
Don't know the devs' other titles but judging from the pics in the OP it seems to be the same stuff old LOP games and their many copycats used. Static girl with moving fingers, dick, dildo, whatever and 3 or 4 speed settings and maybe bouncing boobs.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have gotten one scene so far in my playthrough and it was animated. Also funny enough there is so much animation it apparently is too much for RPGM MV and is prone to crashing. I haven't had any crashes yet mind you but just found it humorous that the game had so much packed in it would crash. I guess breasts are even too big for game engine to handle.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
I have gotten one scene so far in my playthrough and it was animated. Also funny enough there is so much animation it apparently is too much for RPGM MV and is prone to crashing. I haven't had any crashes yet mind you but just found it humorous that the game had so much packed in it would crash. I guess breasts are even too big for game engine to handle.
Hahaha thanks, i guess i'll try it out then.

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
There is an empty room with like a pile of boxes at the bottom. you have to enter it, leave the room, then go back inside. It will trigger a Cutscene.
i have no idea where that room is, i enter the cave and go all the way to the right and get a chest, go back left and up the stairs, there`s a waterfall and further left another chest and that`s it...

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
i have no idea where that room is, i enter the cave and go all the way to the right and get a chest, go back left and up the stairs, there`s a waterfall and further left another chest and that`s it...
nwm somehow found it, thanks

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes